06 May 2014

Cranky

It's almost the time of the month for women again. It's just me and some women in this case.
I really really hate pre menstruation. It's crazy! 


1) My mood gets fucked up. I got mood swing if I talks too much. I cried so much, I got so crazily hot tempered. Sometimes I just wanna stay away from the world. Therefore I kept quiet as often as I can during that period of time. And people took the advantage of attacking me, saying I'm putting on black face so much. wtf Don't make me do the talking ok I swear you won't like it! \(`0´)/

2) You are insensitive if I dislike what you're saying. Not to everyone but mostly people that are close to me. I get so offended with everything they said and post-saying. -. - It's even more rage when they never realize my mood had changed and pretended nothing happened. wtf?!?!?!?? It's like I got virtually slapped in the face and they put their arms on my shoulder like it never happened. I.CANNOT.ACCEPT.THIS.SHIT At least gostan a bit to make peace la. GGRRRRRR ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ


3) Hungry but not so hungry. I gets hungry easily but when the food comes and I took a few bites, that's it I'm full. wtf?! And I felt so bad for wasting them foods because I know there's many people out there couldn't eat what I am enjoying. Then my mom would gave me the "stupid daughter did it again" stare. And I got hungry again in an hour + later but wanted a different kind of food. Guess not only mood swing that developed during this period of time. (Θ︹Θ)ს


All these really crack me up that I just wanna slap out of them or myself. hahahahh sorry but yes. Then that's when I turned worse. I'll start being all sarcastic bimbo. wtf Everyone neared me would've hate me for a whole week every month. (━┳━ _ ━┳━)
It's not my fault lae! Hate you stupid pre-bleeding days make me takes all the blames!!
(You probably need to enlarge the photo to read the ... nonsense conversation. lol Sorry! Didn't know it turned out so small :x)

I swear I'm always like this most of the time!!! REALLY ONE
I was cranky just when I'm typing this post but I feel all right now. WOMEN. FOL.



Till then,
More picture posts coming up!
Good night!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly