30 April 2014

My NX mini photo marathon

Carry Small, Capture All with the new Samsung NX mini SMART Camera


Thanks you again, again and again for Manoah and Samsung for letting me be a part of their latest campaign. 30 bloggers were given each a NX mini camera to explore and capture what we see at Petaling Street last Saturday. It was my first time going there. wtf #failedMalaysian

Warn : Photos might not be in good composition or exposure because I was testing the camera with diff mode and manual setting. :) In short, I suck at taking photos. HAHAHH

As usual, selfie comes first!

And more selfies with the girls!
This camera is specially designed for both style and substance, perfect for trendsetters looking for a fun way to capture their life in outstanding photo quality. There's also wink and smile capture if your hand/ fingers are to short to reach the shutter button. #joke IN SHORT, this is a selfie camera. loll

I like it for it's Flip-up and Touch Display that rotates 180 degrees. Means endless selfies we can take :p But what I like it more is that the Beauty Effect doesn't over-exaggerate the skin effects like other selfie cameras. You know some cameras tend to over filtered the skin and it looks totally fake but people still love it. Maybe it's just me, no offends ah!

Then off we go to Petaling Street for photos hunt!
 Most photos were taken with Aperture Priority because it's the easiest manual setting for noob like me. :D

I really like the contrast of the color and HOW CRAZY CLOSE UP you can capture with its 9mm lens! It was really out of our expectation!

Thumbs up for Samsung's slimmest and lightest interchangeable-lens camera to-date. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶


 Jackie! My partner and literally my sifu for photography. Always go to him when it's all about cameras! ahahaa Thank you ah!
 We then head back to the LRT station to enjoy our lunch at Johnny Rocket, Avenue K! And we all sweated. It was crazy sunny all day errday at Malaysia! o(╥﹏╥)o

I was using the basic 9mm f3.5 lens. It is now priced RM1,399 in market. What do you think? 

Ladies gonna love this lah because it's small, slim, super cute colours design, and the awesome flip-up wide angle lens! No more cropping anyone out in a shoot! 

For more details of Samsung NX mini camera, click http://bit.ly/1h2O2vz 

Till then,
MORE SELFIE UPDATES ON INSTAGRAM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly