24 July 2013

Busy yet slacking.

Hi hi hi hi hiii hiiihihi! 
Okay, CHUTIPOND IS STILL A BLOGGER. Just under the lazy category one ^___^
How's your July? :)
Mine was hectic, tiring yet enjoyable. lol 

Worked for Betadine roadshow for the 1st 2 weeks of July. 
I was informed to work for Sony, no idea how it ended up being the Betadine girl and most of all, promoting their feminine wash. wtf (Ladies, do not ever think you only start using feminine wash when you notice something is wrong between your legs. Taking good care of our PERSONAL HYGIENE is a disease prevention.) 

Back to the work, means we can only see but not approach handsome guys. Ahahahahahh damn sad can! :(

They were the few craziest colleagues I ever worked with especially the younger ones. 
I cannot believe young kids these days are so naughty. Oh my conversation with them and their dirty silly talks. Ahahahaa
But my days will be shitty without them because every morning 6AM I woke up felt like the end of the world. wtf Super neglect to go to work (• ︹ •) 

WORSE PART WAS after work. I kept telling myself to NOT fall asleep in the van but EVERY SINGLE TIME (yupp, not missing one day.) I slept like a pig in it back and forth to work.-.- 
My supervisor even snapped a few photos of me sleeping ungracefully. But this one still not bad la hor? lol

My July was quite happening so I didn't get to update my blog!!! If watching dramas, listening musics are included in the fun to-do-list. :x 
I joined 30 Hour Famine DIY camp again this year! I'll share my 心得 in another post. Hehehh 

Less than 2 days till my big twenty one. Although everything (almost) were planned but I still felt there's something missing.... I'm not sure and not enthusiastic (yet?) about it. Maybe it's true that when we get older, we just wanted things to be simple. lol
ANYWAY, STAY CALM AND BE POSITIVE.

Good Night!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly