22 June 2013

Dash Berlin 2013

Hi Hi I hope you're still surviving well under this horrible hazy days. Went back to high school and almost suffocated myself being outdoor. The air smells BAD but what worse was my high school's toilet. lol Still stinks.

Rewind back to last weekends. It was crazy, I have been drinking non stop even it's on weekdays. Need to pull myself back once again. Too much, Pondy. Too Much. (• ︹ •)

I went for a last minute changes from The Pool to Dash Berlin @ Sepang. Dash Berlin was good, he spinned 3 hours of awesomeness, starting of with "Don't You Worry Child". ahaa I remembered because that's when everyone get all hyped.

The long lost Genee face in my blog. lol She's blogging back real soooooon! Yeahhhh!!

The rave party was just fine for me probably because I'm not a raver but what's important is the companions.  

I have no idea what was sasau until Jesse told and showed me how it goes. Sasau is basically a dance move you should do on rave party. o___o anddddd I forgot how to do that. lol

I was so glad to met old and new friends. They were fun and crazy ... but it was kinda late to meet them because the rave almost ended. Can't wait to have another rave with them so I can really unleash my cray cray. Hahahahahh

I didn't go crazy at this rave. Came home and had a second round drinking with momma at 3am. wtf

What's crazier was Shaun whacked colored powder on our faces! People were staring at me and I knew it wasn't because I look good TT_____TT #truestory
It looked worse than this picture. We stopped by the public toilet and I gave a quick wash but it didn't really came off. I spent 2 days to wash it off. wtf (งಠ_ಠ)ง but Shaun's worst. He got the colored powder the whole face. #madfella

and lastly, I need to catch up the trend. My OOTN (:

ANYONE WANTS SOME LOVE AND BOOBIES? 

Ohh, Kate workshop post next. For real. HAH
Bye!




1 comments:

Henry Lee said...

i thought u kena whacked until red... haha... looks like u girls have so much fun eh

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly