15 June 2013

IHATETHIS.

WARNING: This is a ranting post. Leave if you assume your yesterday was shittier than mine.
If you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well get ready because I'm about to look mad GORGEOUS!

Have you ever woke up and thought about yesterday and freaking mad about what you did?!
Well, I AM RIGHT NOW.
I am super angry of myself I just wanna rewind time. I'm gonna slap myself hard before I fix everything.
I totally understand how this cat felt.

I have no idea why did I bought so many vegetables. I overspent on them these days lolwtf

I should set a law to myself that driving after 8pm is illegal to Ah Pond (me) and I'll be fined! Which I really did last night. Farkkkk
I paid 2 bucks for no reason. Stupid Sunway Giza should give us 15 minutes free parking la, I parked in it for less than 5 minute! bitch. (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

THEN I told myself not to drink too much because I knew I was mentally unstable. YET you know you WILL drink more because you're unhappy. AND that's when all the cray cray in me unleashed and I started to do lots of shits. Not gonna share with you what I usually act after I drink. lol NO, DO NOT IMAGINE.

We went to mamak after that and my friend offer to drive my car out from Giza parking. We then realized the parking ticket is gone!!!!! holyshit man. The night just didn't get any better!
Vomited 20 bucks and went back to the mamak JUST TO REALIZE THE TICKET DROPPED UNDER MY SEAT. I feel better if I really lost it but why did you have to come into my sight again! TT____TT #worstfeelingever

I just got my extra pay and I freaking used up half of them. So when momma needs money, I'm gonna dig the concrete floor and search for gold, shout at the sky to beg money falls. ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Worst part is I came home at 4am.
I told myself to go home early because the last thing I wanna do is to make momma freaks. I really went home EARLY and freaked her. Damnation.
And I am going Dash Berlin's tonight so freaks her part 2 happening soon.


All these were suppose to appear at my Twitter's wall but I annoyed so many people last night, not gonna do that right now too. #stupidmove #thinksmarterrightnow

Just gonna tell myself fucking YOLO, continue unleashing cray cray tonight. And I still look pretty. No, I'm serious.
KATE workshop post sooooooon. Till then.
Bye!




1 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

-.- huhuhu next time be home earlier as possible lieh lol

the reason why u shud not drive at night is you should not drink too much :x

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly