04 June 2013

Brown Is Taking Over!

Brown has always been the new black to me. Brown is an essential color in my OOTD, now that I realized. lol My usual bag is brown, my lens is brown, I love wearing brown belt. And because I love brown so much, I bought lots of brown eyeshadows.


The palette in the middle is from Bobbi Brown and their shades of brown give me a physical comfort, simplicity yet reassuring quality. That explained all the finishing palette in it. lol I really suck at applying eyeshadow so thank goodness brown came to the rescue to give my eyes a low profile pop. Just because I'm not a good character to be under the spotlight. hehee

Just to shows off my brown lens :p
Many girls been asking me what type is it. I tried to search for the seller's facebook but she's gone (• ︹ •) I forgot what type it is and I cannot get a new one for it too. T__T

COMING BACK TO BROWN,
Brown is beautiful in anywhere you see. Different browns display different degrees of sophism.

On May 2013, Malaysia's Samsung brought in a new color for their Samsung Galaxy Note II after the Martian Pink.
Say hellooooo to Amber Brown
The same with Martian Pink, Amber Brown is a limited edition color for Note II. Don't you think Amber Brown just made this phone look upgraded? ahahah or probably I just mad love brown. :x

In the meaning of colors, brown is the color of material security and the accumulation of material possessions. (I am possessed with this new Note II already!!) While most people see brown as a very materialistic color, it values quality above all else, and everything in moderation. 

People who love brown (just like me!) are more likely a serious, down-to-earth person. *cough* Although people see us with boring and dull personality but what undeniable is that we are friendly, approachable, reliable and a sincere angel. hehehee (that's what Google told me about brown lovers k.)


I instantly fell in love when I saw it in real.
I really love the sleek metallic brown sided and the amber brown. It reallyyyyy portrays a different dimension of sensuality to a phone. Perhaps Samsung Galaxy S4 should come out with this color too :p 

So, to all my brown obsess, smartphone lover friends, wait no more to get your hands on this limited edition Amber Brown Samsung Galaxy Note II else you're gonna regret when Samsung Malaysia stops producing it. .... Am I saying this to myself?! :O

I'm gonna end this post with my handsome man.
Don't you think Eddie in brown suit looks way classier, fashionable and sophisticated than Eddie in black suit! You're a damnation fine man if you can pull off a brown suit! But he's a fine man with or without clothes. HAHAHAHAA okaay, keep my imagination to myself. lolol

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly