03 September 2011

MyAug 2

8. invited by Jesse to attend his course's cuisine. 

It's been a gazillion years since I last met him though =\ 

FOOD
iforgotthenames
Jeremy was with me for that lunch ( :
the food were so-so, maybe it's because the atmosphere was kinda awkward.
btw, I hate high class western cuisine -_-

9. ambushed to WanJie house on his birthday.

1 word, AWESOME!
there's whiskey in this cake x)

finished the whole bottle.
& i only had maximum 4 glasses -__- warafak

Mr. BirthdayBoy. 
fyi, he piggybacked NOT only me.  :)

10. Bak Kut Teh FTW ! 

11. Had a date with DeirdreakaXiaoNing
weird-looking ChaTime, i know. o__o

Desa Park City to hunt for photos for assignment

we blew bubbles : D

played with kids : D

and dogs ! : D
ain't they're adorable? awwwwwwwwww~

She's still my awesome wifey. 

Okayy, I'll do separate post after this. 

P/S : You're at peace because you know it's okay to be afraid. - Momma's Pondy 

1 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

why hate high class western cuisine hehe :P

chill yah

and the chatime looks weird? I think red bean milk tea is weird haha

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly