20 September 2011

Breakfast ?

If you guys followedstalks me often, you might know that I went to an disabled center recently.
I actually wanted to visit Orphanage, but I guess my friend gave me false info -_-
It's not that I am stereotype, but it's just too painful for me to look at the unfortunate one.
When they have difficulties to communicate with you, at the same time you have problem understanding them. #mostawkwardmoment 

I went to Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah.
there were also orphans and elderly people. 
The people work there told us that soon they will separate them because the normal mentality one will get influenced by the less fortunate one. =\
If you have time for games, why not do something more meaningful ? 
you know what I mean and what to do. :)

we then off for breakfast for a BETTER start of the day ;D
Alvin ! 
and yes, I did not put any make up that day -_- I wanna look clean for the kids mahhh ! 

Restaurant Wei Sun
located just opposite Kepong Carrefour ! 
their super famous 色酒罗面 i think it is called this way =\

vege -.-

something like 一只骨 but no it's not. BUT omgwtfff super yummyy, especially the paossss! 

招牌豆腐

Jackie and Jacques. They went to the center too.

Jason. look at his messy hair, we kicked his ass up from his beauty sleep to join us for breakfast xD

lastly, the lovely couple - Debra and WaiHoe.
and they discovered a new place for pool at Kepong area, called Golden Break
Nice pool table they have :D

P/S : Study hard, work hard, play hard, love my family hard. 

3 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

now a days some orphanage centre will mix with some elderly . . . hmmm which means now economy is bad haha :X

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Wow that was quite a HEAVY breakfast, lols!

I heard about this centre before, it's quite a small centre and they home quite a large number of less fortunate people there. What you've been doing there? :)

Hilda Milda™ said...

Agree with Roslyn with the heavy breakfast xD

Hmm I can this thing with seeing those less fortunate as well but sometimes it's part of my job so gotta train myself to be strong lol

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly