16 September 2011

AreYou?

DOG
 

CAT
Do you still consider as an animal lover if you eat them ? 

It just came into my mind, or maybe I just wanna keep this blog active o.O
Mr. Valen does not like photo to be photoshop-ed or edited, but I'll stand still for my style when the photos are not his assignment :)
fyi, I did not photoshop the photos above except for the 2nd photo of the cat. 
Need to learn how to take photo with beautiful bokeh ! 

you need not know who are they. hah -_- how could you not know! right ?? o_o
I miss her : ( 
Darl, WHY YOU LEAVE ME AT THE WRONG TIMING?!?!? 
I can't find the perfect match to attend events with =( 
anyhow, 2 and a half month later, we will see who have the better body shape ;p
fyi, I is no lesbian. lolololl, #kiasu no boy want! 

P/S : No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless. That's how God looks at us and how we should look at each other. Don't JUDGE people if you had not been through those stages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly