04 February 2011

Caffeine Addicts

very boring. It`s just the 2nd day of cny & I got nothing to do already. Great =.=
Not even 1 ang pau I collected today. lol
nevermind, I shall blog!

Are you a Coffee addict ?????
Can`t stop yourself from having Starbucks , Coffee Bean , Tea Leaf
so you think it`s the perfect one ? 

I found somewhere serving simply the world`s finest coffee. 8-)

Graffeo .
Graffeo coffee bean is now imported at Malaysia!
Why is it so fabulous ?
It`s simple, because Graffeo specialized in one thing only : roasting coffee. Their blend is prepared by using the finest, freshest Arabica beans imported from Colombia, Costa Rica and New Guinea.
okay, sounds boring already I know. HAHA!

wanna know where to get to taste it ? 
-click it-
Not very far. *maybe for me only laah* 
the shop located at Sunway Giza Mall, Kota Damansara.
it`s next to Full House & above Movida. :D
not very hard to find right?

so people like me smart ass love to stalks & do research found this awesome place X)
it is a newly launched shop.
and I dragged a few babes of mine to verify is it THAT great !
Elain
Genee
Jone. He`s the driver that night :D

the entrance.

the first thing you get to see when you goes into it is this :D
and you will be blurred, aren`t this suppose to be a cafe? 
HEHE
it`s actually a concept shop.
there is only HTC booth for now but in the future there are more to come.
such as Digi for you to pay your bills & etc. :P
Canon & Apple booth too. (: 

they have WiFi for you to spend your leisure time online while enjoying their foods & drinks. 

their tables & chairs are simple so it makes the shop looks more relaxing for us. (:

nah ~ just doing some paparazzi shots. HAHA!

their temporary menu. 

Now I know this is the part you guys wanna know 
COFFEE
:))

Jone & I ordered Mocha.
I loveeee Mocha because I don`t really take strong caffeine. :X

Genee`s caffe latte.

Elain`s cappuccino.

don`t you just love the foam art ?! 
So pretty till we were so reluctant to stir it. :P
& seriously, I`m in love with the coffee and the environment there!
Ohh .. Don`t worry the prices are reasonable & affordable. :)) 
Where can you get coffee quality like this with price below RM10.00 ?! 
okay, maybe I never know there are. :X

ask for sugar or maybe there will be preparing sugar packets for you if you think it`s bitter.
but for me, their coffee are just well, not too bitter. ;))

they serve foods too but I haven`t get the chance to taste it!
some of my blogger/twitter/facebook friends told me their soup are excellento !
Maybe next week I`ll go back there. :D 
they are close for CNY until 8th Feb.

walked around, snap around, payed the bill & off we went for next round. lol

Graffeo coffee. You know it when you taste it. Once you have, no other coffee will do. :))

no jokes, go try. 
imma gamble laterr ! woohoooo ~ HUAT ahh ! 

ps : Day 2 of CNY dah so suck T_T

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

Huat arr! LOL ;) 3 leng lui minum kopi XD

vialentino said...

lovely post and we are happy to serve u again ... thanks for coming :) ... c u soon.

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly