02 February 2011

All in 1.

not everyone attended the class reunion.
they are still the same, mat lat lou 1 dai dui. HAHA!
I`m the one hilariously different =.,=
u know i know laar har.

we went to QQ Steamboat BBQ.
it`s always crowded with people but I don`t really recommend you to go there.
Although it`s cheap & buffet style but still .. I dislike eeeky food. :x
Improve your food please, QQ! 
Please See This ! 

had the 1st yee sang for this year :D
bought it from Tesco, not so original. lol

I poured the honey on it. taste not bad :))
but i still prefer the original crunchy one. 

post this up for fun. 
look at my hair. HAHA!!
okay okay .. non stop bragging it, i tau. :P

us with Elain, who took this. :))

Fight for Yee Sang !! ! RAWR

I ate these the most that night. & also a lot a lot of crabstick, crabballs, anything with crab but not the real crab. lol =.= 

my new fav :)) 
idk what`s the name so I`ll name it long lala. *rolls eyes*

ice cream is a must. 
their ice cream are obviously overly powder made. you can taste it. *no good* =_=

sticked with Elain the whole night. We kinda always stick together nowadays O.O!

The restaurant gifted us a free wine with every table more than 10 people.
I thought this will be the one best thing that night but no
The win was sour & ... tasteless .

but still we did what we should, Cheeeeeer! before drink ! :D

you can see that it`s not a pretty great reunion because who don`t know every reunion it`s a must to snap a group shot
some of them left, some of them stays. Oh well ..

Deirdre .

Elain Deirdre Pondy

Alvin :))

Jason =_=

Suppose to go to Ning aka Deirdre house but her relatives were there so we ciao. 

btw, Happy Chinese New Year ! 
to every color skins people :D 
you guys deserve HOLIDAYS ! lol :P

ps : I still wants my friend to be with me the MOST. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy CNY!

Chutipond said...

Happy CNY to you too my dear :D

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly