30 January 2011

Holy Molly !

"HOLY MOLLY ! She cut her hair?!"
"wtff .. How can you be so brave ?!"
"WAHH ! You won`t miss your long hair??"
...
different kind of shocking faces , sound tones , expressions I saw/heard. lol
& to be honest I don`t miss my long hair.
it`s dried & ugly. Genee said it looks like ginseng =__= true jugak. HAHA!!
My hair is like super SUPER little of them . You can count how many root I have. Serious! Not even half of Genee`s hair. O:

TAADAA !
chun or not ?! :P
I cut my hair at Kimmarie @SS2, just look for Steven. Kar Wai also can ! 
hahahahahaa ... Thanks a lot to Kar Wai for picking hairstyle for me (=
you will be a great hairstylist ! 
Did I mentioned Genee accompany me for the whole Friday ? *HEHE*

we went to 1U for Tutti Fruitti at 1st but we changed our mind.
went to Pasta Zanmai instead. Hungry duhh ~

Mine. (:
I didn`t get the chance to finish it. Damn ! ):

Genee darl`s

we ordered green tea. Hers cold while mine is hot but the waiter gave us reversely. 
Do I look like I love cold drinks? Does she look like she love hot stuff? 
Our taste totally different duhh ~ :P

too bad I didn`t charge my Pinky. ): 
my phone camera quality suck yoo !

seriously, is it me or ... I still don`t know how to camwhore with my new hair =.=?

while eating half way, my mom called me to go back to work! wth =_=
spoiled scene 99.
rushed back to office, done my stuff & we head back to 1U.
HAHA! oh yeah .. 1U, we love you :P

She will never allow me to post all this photos in facebook so I`ll just post it here xD

loving my hair? HEHE


went to Forever 21 to hunt for Genee`s new year clothes. lol
damn she`s so broke right now xD
btw,we went to Diva & stayed in there for 1 hour + . 
we`re so obsessed with accessories !

idk what`s wrong with me. 
Whatever clothes I picked it will be grey & loose or maybe long sleeve =_=

another grey long sleeve loose shirt. lol
I like Genee`s . 

Genee hates the tongue. Cute wad ... not cute meh ?!

& I got myself a JuiceWork tumbler ! with only RM6+ add on with a selected drink. :D 

went to Cheese Naan with Onn, Kar Wai, Chun Ren & Eddie.
didn`t stay long because erm . haha. don`t ask me why :x

I love my short hair. do you? :D
I feel energetic than ever ! lol ! 
FIGHT ! ! !! 

sorry for the lack of updates, my bad. ):

ps : KARMA = what you give is what you get returned. Don`t do bad things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly