22 January 2011

PUSH!

I is back everybody ! (: 

Just a month , I already been thru a lot but I`m glad of everything I surpassed. success & failure .
I actually wanted to write a post between the difference of an adventurer and a stay-in-the-mud type of person lifestyle but I changed my decision because everyone`s have different mindset. If I would have post it out, I know there will be a lot of comments coming in. The goods & bads.
Every person born out & live step by step but they can choose to go to the right or left step. It`s always your decision because your life is in your hand. 
Most people want to be rich but most of them are poor. Why? 
MINDSET

# and *

# creates his life while * believe in life.
I myself believe in faith of life but I am faith to not totally following it .

# invest money to not being a loser while * invest to not losing money.
I invest what I think that worth & to not stop my creativity of fascinating my life.

# dreams big while * dreams small.
I choose to take risk rather than continue staying in the safe & comfort zone.


I was once told that I am a foolish person when I told them how big are my dreams. 
Maybe I fell a lot while I`m pursuing it. When we get a failed result that doesn`t mean it`s the end because in the end WE WILL SUCCESS.
We understand life is not easy but when YOU`re really facing it, you experienced it. 
understand without experiencing & understand after experiencing is totally different values we will get.
When you believe in yourself, GO FOR IT!  Stop hesitating ! Why hesitate when you have the passion for it?


alright I should stop my nagging my view of life before you guys keep yawning. :x
I hope it motivates some of you, You, YOu & YOU ! ;))

btw, I was motivated myself by this website. Read the facts & also the comments. I`ll continue reading the rest of the comments of it because there`s ... too many of them =.= walao ! 
Until then, update my blog when I have inspiration!

ps : we still think far even if 2012 might be the end of the world. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly