15 September 2010

Visits

elluuuu lovelies ! :D 
sorry for the huge forehead + nerd face
I didn`t camwhore much last few days , was staying at home being a good gal (: 

seriously , my camera don`t have much of my photos anymore! O: 
I kinda lazy to camwhore + bring it out ):
feel like a dead fish these days ! but not anymore ! (:

I guess this moth is being lifeless like me pun ):
the moth actually accompany me the whole night watching 康熙来了. HAHAA~ serious ok. :P

Xuan failed to invite whole MAIZ out , & I can already predict it`s always ended up only both of us. as usual. lol~ 
so I invited Mervin to join us for lunch (: 
I look horrible that day! 
Be caution of Ugly Panda !!
I camwhore as usual (: 
people miss my lan c face. here you go ~ xD
but I misses my emo shot more . lalalaa~ 
don`t wanna over edit this photo . later people say fake here fake there == kns!
my nose is seriously outstanding huh ~ xD

reached 1U almost 3pm . Lunch huh ? 
went Carl`s Jr. (: 
their burgers are always ENORMOUS !
anyway, my 1st time there . (: 

sauces . No one uses it! = = 
should bring back home so next time my mom cook me western breakfast then I can use! *teehee*

Ordered this . 
at 1st nak order don`t know whatc Swizz Bacon btu Merv say it`s SUPER big = = 
so I switched this because it`s Mushroom & the name quite CUTE ! :P
btw, this is super BIG too xD biggest among burgers we order. (:

Portobello  . [the name] (:
RM 24.30 Mad expensive right!!? But I think it`s worth (:
Can you see the mushrooms ?!! xD
and how nice of them wrapping half side of the burger :D
cause some people are neat freak so it`s delightful for them you know ? (:

the burger seriously freaking BIG ! but I finished it & still don`t feel full while the rest almost wanted to unbutton their pants :P

I ordered this too . You see my appetite that day is humongous !
Chocolate Fudge!   it to the max! :D
RM5. 50 . worth it right ? very yum yum to nom noom ~ 
Ohh ~ they gave us free cake O_O stunned for a while , they know i`m sad ! D;
see how nice of them ~ X)

Sorry, I delayed this post & I don`t have the mood to blog hyper-ly right now. Bear me ok ?
Actually many funny things happen that day but .. .. :( sorry lovelies~ I`m so mood-less right now ! 

went to OriginalFake to visit Jason & Cheng Yee, people who said die also won`t work back that shop ! 
camwhore a lil there. (: 

window shopping a little & went to TopShop to look for Ning (:
Xuan & I trying out clothes! while Merv erm .. we just dumped him aside :P

I love this dress!~ RM170+
Damn It! Wait till I got jobs & Imma buy clothes till I drop ! X)
this dress seriously brings sexay back
nude back, need nude bra for this :P

heart dress. RM 126. *i suck at naming clothes!*
Ning said very fast sold out ): nevermind, just let it be then.
Not overly sexy & brings character (:

Worst dress of the day ! 2 old lady = = HAHA
we look better than that dress. xD

black dress . 
My left contact lens actually fell off when I was trying this. Tension like shyt! 
rush to Watson bought lens water & ... ... I ... no mood blog = = see pics ok ? sorry.

Ning have her break time earlier & went for a drink .
I hate this place except for their tasteless organic soya . (:

Tau Fuu Farrrrr~ sucks. Sorry.

went to Padimas hunt for male`s cloth (: 
&
went home after that. 
This photo is just too show how fast Mervin drive ):

HAHAA ... Challenge myself with weird pose :P
this pose aint weird, I`m weird. lmao ~

kkay. end my post here. Sorry that I make this post dull. 
Because I`m feeling so dull right now.

ps : Not myself tonight. No special stuff to ps .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly