21 September 2010

Hardcore Days.

heyy ~ sorry for the lack of updating my blog
last week were just too hardcore xD
I dance almost everyday }:O except Wednesday. LOL, forgot what I did that day x.x
agreed to perform for my Secondary school`s Mid-Autumn Festival .
but it was a month ago , they asked but we only start our rehearsel last Monday = .=
how smart huh .. 

last Thursday went to JOG with the secondary guys gang. lol @@
the sun was so striking but when we reached FRIM , everyday is just soo refreshing? (:
trees , trees , STAIRS = = 
can`t believe we need to climb stairs in the lil forest ! wtf. mad tired okay ! 

very very BRIGHT sun that day :D i feel so healthy ! ahaaa...

On the way to stuff some food in tummy . 
Jason (:

Alvin (:
Eng & Joo also but they drove other car so didn`t snap their photo (:

rush back home , change clothes & everything. All the way rush to my Hubby`s arm X)
hehee~ Conflicts happen all the time but we manage to break through it & I know I love You more . 
had my lunch , took a  sweet nap with him.
& off fly back to fetch my dance mates to continue rehearsal !! D;

Saturday , 18/09/2010
the performance actual day .

look at my face!! so horrible ~ xD 
everyday late sleep + overload exercise killed me . should`ve slept earlier right :X
HaHa

Ynn. She`s Form4 . shhh ~ :X

The Hall . long yet narrow . = = 

went to HaHa`s house to get her stuff (:
I drove her car a while , lol ~ she was kinda shock to see her car facing diff side already. xD

when I opened my front gate , only I realize my mom never tied my Larrie = = wtf!
& it ran out & jump over HaHa !
*sorry for the few scratches + bruises that my dog kinda attacked you unfriendly!*
& Ynn almost cried out xD she hide far far away ! HAHAHAAA ... :P

went to my house - ate lunch - bath - make up - go school. 

our one & only group photo = .= lame.

in the car (:

bermacam-macam face ada in the car! xD
HAHAAA .. Don`t hit me please :P

we reached school & they told us half hour away then it`s you guys turn .
w t f ?!
didn`t even get to do last rehearsal weii !! = = but idk why i`m not as nervous as last year .
maybe the dance was mimic from other dance vid + short ? lol .
least I heard some compliments from my sister`s friends . They enjoyed it. Allelujah ~ 

after the dance, HaHa rush back to meet up with her boy ;))

my sis said this photo a bit Natalie from StepUp3 and i was wtf ?! = = 
& she force requested me to set as my facebook profile photo & there it is (:
ehh .. don`t go wtf with my sis`s comment please. I know it`s hilarious! loll !

camwhore like stupid , boring till I almost grow mushroom xD
just joking . was resting behind the hall .
& HaHa forgot her Vitagen. LOL so I gave 1 to Ynn, myself & a erm .. one of my junior. lol !
junior Pondy
you want ? we got extra 1 more . 
don`t want laar .. don`t want laar ..
want laar (: *hand it to her*
*took it* don`t want laar , thank you. 
LOL?  people nowadays just so duplicity. ? ahahaaa .. so cute xD

play with Specs . idk why this spec so looong O_O!? 

I wanna camwhore with that BIG spec she`s wearing! pfft~
I actually rate this as photo of the day ;))

Xue Yiing (: our very 1st photo . hehee~ a very nice photo :D 

Ynn & I . We camwhore too much. LOL!

my junior - Zhao Zheng.  (: 
I helped him to put on a lil make up! :P
& comb that freaking WIG! =3=

my another junior - Wei Horng.
He`s sooo cute , Imma dieeee!! xD

gayness , happiness . X)

The Actor & Actress of the Day. (:

Poh Yen - the OL +   *ching!* teeth gal ~ xD

The Singers of the Day (:

Miss Lee! O: 
though she   to nag students but she`s not a bad teacher right ? :X

Jias Jias . Dah jadi Mr.Bold xD
no more lala hair ;))

Alvynn .
Don`t ask me why our photo always look like a couple =. = ftw .
someone will jealous gehh. :P

Game Session.
Everyone run here & there O:
Dizzy like "cock!" xD
*inner joke* eherm ~ lol!

He`s just soo cute . LOL!
damn it ~ the next time I sees you Wei Horng , be careful of your cheek! xD

too tired to play with them . sit aside , camwhore a while , off to Al safa yum cha (:
I`m the dai kah jie of the night . HAHAA~ Damn Yeng at Mamak . :P
I treat there like my house only. HAHAA... =x

spot someone behind me ?! O:
shocked me 99 when I see this photo . lol 
Mommy is the so lame de loe ~! :P

My sis once said : you as a blogger must let your readers goes a bit hyper sometime! 
& she said I should post this photo up. LOL
actually not this one , i`m shy laar ok :P

okay . I have finished my post (:
Don`t complain why no update already cause I already know what am I going to post next (:
hehee ~ stay tune lovelies! 

ps : I can`t feel anything except love right now. LOL! when I`m beside him . yes.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly