11 September 2010

Lagoonest~!

Alohaa ~ :D
I crapped that Title out myself. LOL ... hate ot think what should I name for the posts !
09/09/2010
went to Sunway Lagoon ! cannot put any make up because imma be crazy in  waterland . :P
that`s why I look like this noob for the whole day :P
hahahahaaaa ... who cares right ? (:
btw, Yeedy is a steam potong-er ! Last minute ffk , diarrhoea wor !
macam yes jek ! eshh ..

imma driver of the day ! :D 
waiting from Merv . ;))
noob face. checked!

after fetching him , went to Elain house & waited for her for 10 minutes =3=
actually Jason fetched her to his house . lmao ~ both of us retard-ly wasted 10 minutes of the fun day !

after done my job , straight to PLAYGROUND! :D

Money scam 1 :
cost us RM75 + RM10 addtional refundable charge if we make it out alive before 7pm . lol ~
quite expensive because we choose the whole park package (:

love the weather for that day ! :D
Merv`s forecast is no accurate! He said it will rain ! ... so bad O;

mah mates for ze day ~ ♪

Money Scam 2 :
went to the locker room & our reaction was like omgwtfwth!! RM5 for 1 token = .= I remembered it was only RM2 for 1 token last 2 years . aiks !
1 token can only use for 1 time of the locker . W T H man !
but we planned baik-baik so it`s alright laar though so freaking expensive. = =

went to the Water Park 1st ..

It was so fun

  1. everyone got wet! because the weather a bit terrifying on the afternoon O:
  2. the games were so exciting until me myself almost get a heart attack! xD
  3. we challenge each other for the mat sliding game! though I`m the all-the-time loser . T^T
  4. A serious heart attack for the 1st slide we went! counted 1 2 3 & everyone should slide down together but it ended up Merv pushing Xian & I down !! O: almost die on the scene! xD
  5. shouting crazily even it`s not scary is hell of a fun too :P
  6. the workers there are friendly & fun to talk with :D
It was NOT fun
  1. we`re odd number. lotsa games need to be in pair ! Thank you Cheng Yee ! 
  2. it was troublesome that even need to take turn to be in pair = .= 
get our stuff out from the locker & ready to go to the Dry Parks
Money Scam 3 :
all of us were out of energy , we had no choice but to force to fill stuff in our tummy to continue our adventure! 
went here . Every food stall in Sunway Lagoon is expensive so we just went in one of it. xD

I ordered this. don`t know what Sausage with Nasi Lemak comes with Iced Tea (:
which cost me RM 14 ! aihhh .. my tummy x boleh tahan if not I rather starve death there :P

acting sepet eyes , learnt by Jason Chen -_-
actually it`s just one of those random shot. lol 

the 1st dry park we went (: 
actually I don`t know how many park there is , we just went wherever game/place we saw. xD

Jason & Mervin tried to teach the parrot to say "mahai" .
ahahahaaaa .. so lame! 

the parrots are like nicely trained , they will pose whenever they see camera . (:

looking around the animals & this caught my attention :P 
HAHAHAAA ..
it`s guinea pig O: so damn ugly
you see the one facing the back 1 actually scare the hell outta me because it ran toward the glass! while I was trying to capture it! It`s like going to attack me! ):
hate it so much ! LOL .. so I just capture his .. testes ! xD xD 

this huge turtle/tortoise .. whatever it is is so geli that no one dare to touch it ! xD
I named it Yeedy :D hahahaaaa .. 

I rather carry this cute little bunny which can`t be see clearly . =X
please try not to zoom in our photos because you will be shock to see our zomgwtf face . xD

and there`s this Animal Theatre 
almsot fall alseep in there =3=

lucky the guai lou & Racoon saved me . 

there`s a lake monster living under the lake. lol ! 
saw it when walking on the high high bridge! 
It`s just a rather fat & not so long fish ... =X 

Behold ~ the most scariest game ever !
The Pirate Ship ! O:
I didn`t play this because ahaa .. I know I`ll puke + faint (: 
don`t wanna spoil the rest of the day right ? 

both of them challenged the ride :D Elain & Jason too but nothing big for them . lol~
both of their face turned like mine after the ride xD
pale to the max! 
Lucky I never take it, I can already imagine what will happen to me when I`m upside down. lol!
Jay, Merv & Xian had a small debate before going for it .
This thing will turn 360 degree gehh you know ?
wont laar! that worker say 180 only ! 
nothing one laar ... !
don`t really remember what they say. something like that laar :P
after the ride, they learnt that do not simply trust people. (:


I camwhore myself while they shouting insanely at the same time I`m carrying 4 bags with me. wtf
 
and idk is it Jay`s shades hate me, why my eyebrow so thick here ?! 
call me Miss Sin Chan .. xD

they were KO-ed so we took the escalator to go UP !

explored the Scream Park ! 
only 5 of us entered . lame kan ? 
it showed how suck it is = = and I`m serious with it ... 
I was walking behind of everyone at 1st ... After a while , I`m the lead of them = = 
It was so boring inside until I sang song non stop ! lol ~ 
while 4 of them? hugging each other 99 .. xD
Those "ghost"`s masks are so pwetty ! that I keep look at them while they`re staring at me at the same time!
ahahahaaaa .. I think they dah anti me because I didn`t shout at all + I repeatedly said "don`t touch us!" + bocor where they are going to jump out! O_O! lmao ~
I prefer last time gehh .. I shout like crazy! but this ... ... no comment. 
you ask 4 of them laar .. were scared until almost pee ~ xD 
Elain face turn super pale after walking out from there :P

played a few childish game & off we went to the SUPER LONG + HIGH bridge :D

Xian & I were afraid to walk on the bar floor which can see thru the water beneath ! D;

the view from there were awesome! :D

I hate it how much I despo to walk on it & I ended up cramped my stupid leg = = 
lucky Elain was walking behind of me because the others dah reach the end point .
& the end point is still FAR AWAY from me !! 
had no idea who will save me if i`m alone standing middle of the bridge =X

we played Archery :D 
I actually love it ~ lol .. I love shooting stuff. Now I know!
btw, Jason`s archery skills suck! ahahahaaa...

Pin Ball shooting ! :D 
everyone just simply aim & shoot . lol ~ 
too bad only 20 balls . It`s nice to release anger (:

we sweat a lot! & so, we went back to the Water Park to cool down :D

this family must be full of happiness , I can see it through the sand castle they built. (:
with love.

Merv resting while us had 1 round of mat sliding match! and youknowwhois the loser (: 

went to the super big pool . Merv joined & I rest .

They get to take photo underwater! blurred photos! lmao~

everyone love to be splash ! ahahaaa .. 
listening to musics, dancing in the water, shouting like stupid while waiting for the huge pot to pour the water on us! :D

this is suppose to be a group photo but ahaa! big forehead of mine blocked Merv! :P
btw people, if you think your forehead is huge, please see mine 1st (:

this is the best shot of jumping photo ):
Merv stopped at the air longest! 
while us , see our face expression please! damn retard . HAHAHAAA~ 
Mine is like wanna pee out already & Xian`s constipation :P

we were so exhausted so we quickly bath & go back BSD for dinner :D

camwhore while waiting for our turn to clean ourselves (: 

my eyes seriously imbalance ): wait I`m rich, I will sew double eyelids! hehee~

everyone were soooooo refreshing! ahhh ~ X)

Money Scam 4 : 
Photographer everywhere that day! It was free to shoot but pay for wanting our photos! 
1 photo for RM35 ! 5 photo for RM150 ! 
wth = = this one really scam to the max ~ 

so we snapped ourselves instead (: 
we`re not that LuLu please ~

Drove back to BSD & had dinner at Matahari (:
I didn`t know the food there are .. .. delicious I have to say = = 
I hate there . but not now. hehee ... 

Purposely uploaded this photo because I look hilarious xD

fetched all of them back .
straight went in my room & fainted . O:
sleep with bermacam-macam poses! xD
my legs KO-ed that day .
I walked, ran, jumped, kicked, swam, drove. D;

but it was a 4.5 star fun day ! 
deducted 0.5 because Yeedy last min ffk, screw that Scream Park & Bridge. xD

okay laar~ imma stop right here (:
I seriously had no mood to continue this post starting from the Pirate Ship part .. urgh ~ 
forced myself. I did. 
the money scam was just joking~ ahaaa .. later Sunway sue me! xD everything was worth but seriously not the photos part (:

ps : 我就是这样。我可以容忍你,请你包容我。要不就对我残忍点儿。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly