01 July 2010

SunRiseAgain :D

HELLOOO STALKERSSS XD
*nowadaysIusewebcam2takephoto* :X
very lazy wanna transfer file laar X.X
anyway, I`ve got good news :D
I got my road tax already !! Thanks to mommy and her friend :) if it isn`t you guys, I think I can`t drive for a long period T^T *gamdong-ing* xD
and omfg ~
this morning after bath , my hair super soft and the colour so leng loe O:
I just changed a new shampoo , maybe it`s the effect. lol ? If it is, next time only I tell you guys which shampoo I use :P

I love soft hair !! X) most important, it`s my hair !! :P hehee ~

mah sis and I went Redbook *notredbox!* :) both of us very childish gehh - .-
we bought 2 lovely rabbit keychain :D
this is my Mr. R :) why it`s a guy ? cause it`s not a gal. easy answer xD
R stands for Rabbit and eherm ~ my dirty little secret :P

eat you up ! ROARRRR ~

imma planning to blog everyday! if i can laar ~ one day show one assignment.
how does this sound ? great right ! X)
so here`s one of it for today :)
I know I still need a lot of practice T^T
so people ! When my artwork getting better and better , please praise me ok ?
I love compliments! :D *who doesn`t*==
I accept criticize also laar - .- but don`t hurt me so much, am fragile object X)
fyi, my hair is not oily until now ! wooots ! I not yet bath :P *it`s10:46PM* LOL!

and lastly,
hmmp ! lan c you ! because I will be a pro artist soon ! :P

stay tune for more of my artwork okay ?
peace yaa ~ V~.^

4 comments:

Lawrence said...

the lan c look suits reali suit you XD

Chutipond said...

HAHAHAHAA .. what laa u !! xD

sion said...

woots~ sketching sketching xpxp
btw, ur lc face...

Chutipond said...

lol .. shading shading O; i hate it :P
whatsup with my lan c face xD ahahaaa

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly