30 June 2010

: D :

helloo peo .. ple ~ :(
am seriously not having a lucky and happy month . hope July will boost me some luck O;
idk how to go to college for this week .. my road tax problem loe .. aihh ><
very very pek cek weii !! everyone`s life so so sooo busy, no one can spare me their time to fetch me to college :(
mommy say if this problem continue , I maybe need to go for court !
@#$%^&*()_#$%^&*() shyt man .. I never thought this would happen to me O; *except when I wanna divorce* :P yaa .. I still can joke ~"~ to entertain you guys laa ~ faster give me a round applause please !!

and lemme show you guys one of my assignment aerr ~ :D
just one ! am very stingy :P ahahaaa ..
err .. I did a big mistake for my figure`s left shoulder O; I shade the hair too syok until I shade the shoulder together -o- lol ~
and ignore my retarded face too ! lmao X)

wish me good luck will ya ? i know u will. thanks :)
love all.

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

woa~ the portrait so nice leh~

Chutipond said...

0.0 nice ohh ><? i think you guys de more nice loe :D

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly