28 February 2010

SKIP

ahahahaa .. erm ~
I`M BACK =D
sorry for didn`t update recently ..
many things happen and now things are slowly calming down .. :)
life still goes on even though we`re facing tsunami of problems right :D
hehee ~ and of course if you didn`t swept away by it ..
double hehee ~ xD
lotsa things happen last few days and my camera`s memory card wasn`t with me !!
aihh - .- I took it out to wash all the photos :D
cost me RM90 ! try to count how many photos i wash :P
since my camera was having it`s rest .. I can`t take photo and post it here!!!!
Thurs - my house BBQ
Fri - Pei`s house party
Sat - Mom`s friend Wedding ..
you see .. i cant update this 3 occasion :(
and I wanna post my CNY week but people ask me to skip it and write bout recently gehh -.-
okay loe .. skipped jo . xD
Mommy`s friend wedding got Thailand superstar go !! but I didn`t went -.-
TV7 gehh :( missed it jo loe .. no leng loii gap !
so wu liao hor .. xD
i chiaoz sin lae .. =X



remember to put ur smile on your face people :)



CUTE right =D hahahaaa ~

ps : why do i still concern ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly