07 February 2010

Shoguness ~

06/02/2010





Start this post by my SS photos 1st X)
idk what happen to my hair . the tone just became lighter :O
yeng daoo ~ macam highlight loe !!


side view of me :) ihatemyeyes ==


My mom also loves to camwhore :D


retarded face X)


I followed TianMier to 1U Shogun loe :)
and the rest went earlier cause they need to Q up but not us :D hahahaaa~


captured the sunset while looking for carpark :D pro dao ~ hehee ..

we use 40 minutes to find carpark ! I know it`s not very long laa but we`re hungry shyt weii :(
what a BOO ~
we went to OriginalFake to look for Jason 1st then Ning called me to go Topshop find her -.-||
we walk up and down @@ since waiting for Jason to 'fong gong' !


camwhore in the toilet :)


omg .. i seriously love my hair colour for that night X)


lack of sleep laa .. -. - worst man my eyebags!



Alvin , the birthday boy :D
and shyt ! i tell you hor !! 5 time we go out, 5 time we wear same style or colour gehh shirt !- .-
what a COINCIDENCE hor! hmmp !



the food Xuan , Genee & Alvin ate be4 we came :D


we went to find food to eat :D hungry til death - .-


MAIZ
while am taking photo for Xuan & Xian , suddenly someone tap my back.
''come i help you all take.'' a chef lend us a hand :D
how kindhearted ~ X)



Ning & I took the Salmon fish, Octopus and the red thing .. is it Salmon too ==?
so geli weii .. never ask or force me to eat those raw meat anymore!!


this is better - .-


look at Xuan blur face xD
and i`m gonna swallow that salmon :(
it taste okay laa .. it`s just my mind keep OS-ing ''it`s raww!!'' =_=


and next the red 1 ..
AAAAA~


relax 1st .. eherm ~ ganjiong!! xD


one bite and I spit it out already - .- urgh!!



Xuan say it taste like tofu .. LOL ! sweat~
and it taste so-so only .. ==


lil cute steamboat pot :D okay laa .. it`s not even cute ==


this does not taste good. =X


the laughters :) idk what`s so funny .. ==


MAIZ + Genee ~


MAIZ :)


rofl .. X)
Xian is always too cute to resist xD
or should be sopoh?


Mr. Tae Vynn .. lol ~


The fake couple .. lol ==|| so gay la .. :P




both also sien sien deii =X




eherm .. I have the same height with Alvin :D
am just wearing a 8cm high heels - .- omgg ..


Mr. Pang says never bend like that .. remember boh aer Ning :P

and the rest are group photo :)








The receipt :) and er .. I forgot to bring my purse =_=|| paiseh siao!



MAIZ had been to Shogun . Be Proud. hah~ =X


meet up with Elaine for our 2nd round at NKS mamak ;)



and I spot this in a car X) hahahahaaa ..
H a H a Habeee~ xD


playing around with the cards again :X
Xuan`s L license so imba xD
it`s mine actually :P


the marble cheese cake Elain and I beg for xD
we show puppy eyes to the managers & waiters weii X)


singing the birthday song :D


cut cake loe ~~~~
everyone so full loe .. but some of them so kind , they try their best to eat the cake xD
macam so susah to eat only - .-


people~~~


hahahaa .. Merv is teaching Alvin how to pose like Tae Yang xD
geli dao ~


sorry .. this is more geli :X


Honeys Honeys~ Pooh`s fav X) blerk~


Merv get this RM1 Chocolate Coin for only 10 cent!
so cheap !! I should take more X)




white roses represent our love :)
You`re mine, I`m yours. remember that Bii :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly