05 February 2010

Alvin`s !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN
he`s like my gay partner X) ahahahaa ~
allaa~ I know he won`t mind ;) right ?
we know each other since form1 and he never change :D
always the funniest one =D


He is seriously a great friend. when we need him, he will surely try his best to help us out.


although we always let people say we are a couple and I always zat you that can`t 'chen' with me xD but you never mind any of that :D ILY laa buddy !!



and you know you got great friends around too right :D


This is the 1st time I go out one on one with him xD
I took his 1st time. =X
dont think wrongly laa . Henever go out with gals one on one de loe =X
When I say I wanna go sing K then the next day he bring me go jo :D
ILY again laa !! yooor~ xD


He always pose whatever we ask him to pose xD


you see .. we can act couple also :D *ahBiimaihapchou* xD


the HengDais :D

last but not least,
Alvin getting proposal by James~ aww ! X)


we love you Alvin :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly