03 May 2009

Music-Man Rocks !

02MAY2009
You know what day is it ?
Lee Hom`s Concert lae X)
Last few days, Ning & I were worrying bout transport !! >"< back ="D" style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">NO.6 row
VVIP mah .. =D
sounds near yet far ( *>.<* ) ~@
I wear diok so decent .. go there like crazy =_____=

I have to say
LEE HOM CONCERT ROCKS LIKE [HEAVEN]
LOL .. ≧▽≦y
The Best concert I had ever went to !!
-3 hours LONG !-
-Lee Hom tried hard to entertain Us which we can see that he really LOVES US- X)
-I love the way he talk!! So CUTE-
-He got 6 PACKS (@[]@!!) Melted me ~-
-It`s my 1ST time to see him DANCE !! He NEVER dance ~( ̄▽ ̄)~*-
-HE IS SOO ROCK !! -
-He raps better than JAY CHOW! <( ̄︶ ̄)> I meant IT !-
-There are Thailand, Indonesia, Korean, Japan, Australia, China,Singapore & Last but X least MALAYSIAN!- X)
-About 25000 human being were there for HIM(@口@)-
-I love him when he played Guitar, Violin, Drum & PIANO! (love boy who can play piano) xD-
-His BAHAMUT rocks !! Cool guitar he own !-
-He brings his friends from other countries along. I remember YOU, Jimmy Wilson XD-
-We sang Happy B`Day song to Lee Hom & His friends-
-I think I TOUCHED his HAND !!- ngek*
-He always had that CHARMING SMILE on his face!!-
-many many moreeee .. which I can`t describe out-
This Is Why MY MUSIC-MAN`S Concert ROCKS ! <( ̄︶ ̄)/
one of the vid =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsPo8kB27NU

 
Before going there =D

My uncle =D on the way there ..

The stage .. looks simple but NO.

The Guests sit there .

The not really guest sit here which is US.

Cam-whoring ~


After concert =)

DanielLee Zhi Han came out 1st =__=

Then here`s .. I forgot her name ..@"@
Both of them didn`t get a good applause .. LOL.
no one cares ~

The opening concert =D
got lotsa pics de lae .. but this is the perfect picha i took =_=

His baby, Bahamut

AND him =D
I actually wanna buy that shirt!! But they said OUT OF STOCK .. sob*












Concert ended, Bye bye Music-Man T^T


I bought this =D actually got 4 files ..
I gave Ning 1 .. which I think is the CUTEST 1 ..
Sui poh betul =(

Because that white shirt out of stock , I terpakasa bought this .
aihh ~ not very happy ..

I touched his hand with my left hand X)


He`s now officially My NO.1 IDOL =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly