01 May 2009

Life ~ Me .

I`ll start this lil article with a bright smile XD

ignore my teeth =_= I wanna 绑牙 de lae .. =_=
for my future sake only .. If not I won`t wanna tied it .. aihh ~
ahemm .. this article is going to be a lil long .. If you`re boring of it .. dont read lae harr =D

26MAY2009
It`s my cousin -- AH DOI/Jenroy B`Day =)

He don`t wanna buy cake, so he bought this for us =)
paiseh aer .. you B`Day also have to buy thing for us gehh X)
I heart jelly cake a lotsss ~!!!


I`m sorry .. very wu liao narr @"@

This giraffe cute seii X)

=_=

What is this ? Carrot ? WRONG lae ..
like this also don`t know .. aihh ~ Sushi with carrot flavor lae xxD
paiseh .. xD


Sadness heart ..

27MAY2009
MAIZ went to my home for BM presentation + competition .
quite boring if we keep practice , so we start SS-ing X)






you see nothing =D

wonder how we take picha without any helping hand ?
like this ! X)






afterward, Xian fetched us to Ning house then go tuition =D
she got good skills .. xD

28MAY2009
suppose to discuss english presentation stuff but Xuan moody ..
so everything canceled =)
So I try to do it myself ..


XP ignore me X)

29MAY2009
went to co-curricular as always .. ~
I hate shouting every Wednesday .. makes me like a Charter old lady =_=

30APRIL2009
Before school , retard-ness kilss me X)

Ning`s aunt fetch us to Chao Ji tuition center ...
BUT it was closed =_= I definitely forgotten they dont open on 30/31 each month @"@
Sorryy ~

01MAY2009
woke up EARLY .. 7+ wake jor de lae xD
cause yesterday 8++ slept .. ^^"
This morning, online then viewed Xian`s blog.
She want go club watch slumdog wor .. then I 55 ask her to grab me along too X)
Nice movie ~
Ah LinG

after watching, we went to restaurant Matahari for our lunch =)

BE4 THAT !! while we was on our way there .. suddenly someone horned our car ..
we thought maybe we blocked someone`s car .. then continue drive loe ..
suddenly an Alphard beside our Viva -_- we sounds soo small .. xD
I looked up & guess who I met -_ - Meng Juen kor ~
Xian & I stunned de lae .. LOL ! We just talked about him then Kor pop out in front of ours eyes @"@

then we reached the restaurant .. we kept said that maybe MJ kor will come here also ..

How fortunate, we really MET him once again xxxD it`s fated .. ''destiny'' X)
I have to complain lae !! The service there .. SUCK a lott !! =___=
Xian & I keep complaining .. actually I`m the only one =__= gek sei mah @"@


went to Watson then bought over RM20+ got mysterious gift O.O
so exciting ~ Dim Zhi Dou .. give me this -__-
IT`S GREEN .. So Eww ~ lae weii ##

can compare both car huh .. Giant VS Tiny X)
MJ Kor & Xian`s car .. I want 1 car too !!

=X you didn`t see anything right ? yes, you didn`t X)


that`s all .. ttfn. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly