18 April 2009

My little Life . C=

I getting more and more addicted to chocoss
It`s like a drug to me .. urgh !
Life seems up side down but when a bite of this ..
It`s just a miracle =D
You won`t know it had turned more and more beautiful ..


This is my fav =D but I hate smarties .. =.=
there`s a .. chemical smell ? @"@ idk.


Mwahx ~

Uncle Wan bought a new perfume .. LOL. Adidas limited edition.
So old still wanna buy so IN gehh thing X=

Retardness ~


Went to QM every Wednesday =D
I love outdoor activities .. sometimes XD

This so poh .. suddenly ask me to take a picha of this =_________=
very lame de loe ~ I stand beside teacher`s er .. so called canteen ?
But they don`t care de lae xD

My QM mates .. xD

I found this !! Actually it`s Kah Hui ..
Watermelon leaves without watermelon growing there @"@

er .. I took this for fun =D



ttfn. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly