23 April 2009

Joseph =D



This is the my broda ~
the name .. SFZ ~ (he knows x]) jk jk ..
Is Eu Joe .. =D
we know each other since form1 ..
although it`s not a long time ..
but we had a unique relationship ..
it can`t be explained by words .. X)
I remember
when he`s still in the shape of a pig,
i always pinch + hit him .. it`s awesome man ! xD
when he get skinnier, he leave us further too ..
he went to Canada .. everyone sobbed for him .
we held a farewell + bday party for him at my hssie ..
it`s not perfect but enjoying ..
behind the joys, there are tears of unwilling .
he chased me before .. xD but kena reject xP
another but. we are closer than a couple .. =)
And now .. We can only talk through msn .
I hate the distance fate force us to be ..
we, your friends in m`sia will wait for your arrival back here ..
although it`s just a visit =D
Ohhh ~ Almost forget jor tim =___=
he`s the only one i can talk with , with an opened heart.
a heart to heart chit chat ..
Thanks to him ..
every time I almost collapsed , he tried his best to support me.
I love you lae bro .. X)
don`t hate me .. hahahaa ~
ps: i like the pic [-O-]. If u know which xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly