08 March 2009

so HIGH ~

Today soo HIGH loe .. X) _____________________________I mean yesterday [08/03/2009] haha .. ~
Ning & I went to Sungai Wang to support Ash and his friends for the competition ---- 终极天团
And then many many things happen loe .. xD

Got 1 [[8 Poh]] push me =________________=
I know i nearly hit her .. but there`s still a DISTANCE .. is FAR that one =_=
then she use her hand push me hardly .. can`t you at least say a EXCUSE ME or SORRY !?
No say also nvm .. still put that LAN CI face in front of me .. =_________=
I know I ugly .. but you no need like this gua ..

aihh .. I don`t want say sad things liao lae .. Spoiled my mood niaa ..
After the Contestants finish their everything .. 6 group were allowed to take pic on stage ..
Then .. that Gary say other 6 cannot O_____________O
Everyone non-stop Boo him xxD Suddenly the decision changed ..
the other 6 can GO DOWN take pic with us lae .. means 星级男孩 can come down loe .. Everyone`s so high xxD
Aiyaa .. I type here a bit [[cacat]] .. see pics lae =_=



Before going .. =)

Ning & I *Oh noo .. Don`t look at my eye bags X=

HAHAAAA .. I spot him!! LOL

This 38 pohh =__= whole suit also leopard skin .. macam wear pyjamas go out niaa ..
!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(
BUT !! she support 星级男孩 , so I try to forgive her lae =_=

After that, Ning, her family & I go had dinner loe ..
But only ning, me, her sis & bro eat @_@ faint*
My cacat face =)



I wanna tell something WHICH I think is funny xD
That time Ning & I waiting for the fans to finish taking pics with them .. Suddenly Wind look at us & said OK OK ~ Both of us stunned .. @_@
We want find Ash nia lae .. LOL !!
Have a nice + warm conversation between us & Ash ..
Miss him lae !!
While we`re talking, Ning told me got people jealous O.o Dai Sei to those who`re jealous !!! xD


Last but x Least !

US !!!!


ps: please support them =) 星级男孩 !!
: I keep bang dou people today T^T
: I have a [Star-friend] + [Ex-Leader] + [Ex-Partner] as a friend. fuiyorh ! I`m so proud xxD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly