01 December 2008

wtf ==
get scolded by my BELOVED mom again ..
She`s always right and I`m always wrong .. what the ?
This world macam x ada Just anymore ==
It` YOUR fault .. NOT mine.
It`s MY MOM fault .. not HER DAUGHTER, me .
grrr ~ u`re wrong u`re wrong u`re wrong .. fuck !
I really can`t stand any longer .. You`re like 2 faces only ==
!@$%^&* aaaa !! i really wanna throw things everywhere already ..
fuck . fuck . fuck . fuck . fuck .. ==

haihz .. you ask me to switched on the Buddha room light
Ok, fine . I go . I switched on .
Then my idiotic dog just non- stop barking ..
Gave her the food still bark .. Slap you 99 only know .. !@$%^&
I got limit also de ok .. You can ask me to do whatever but after I done u still scold me like I`m sucks than my dog ..
You yelled at me .. ''WHY NEVER SWITCHED ON BUDDHA ROOM LIGHT !? WHY NO UNLOCKED MY ROOM DOOR !?''
then i answered I DID switched on the light and I just forget to open the door .
the next thing is she switched off the Buddha room light and switched on the outside light .. @#%&deng(@%*(@#%&*
Buddha room & Outside is VERY big diffrent okay ?
You didn`t even said sorry .. You just acted nothing happen
I DONT LIKE IT! I DESERVED AN APOLOGIZE
YOU .. YOU .. zzz

haihz .. I write this just to release my stress .. I can`t find another way to do so .
whatever .. such stupid life .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly