27 November 2008

Dinner & Fat Hao Picss xD

22/11/2008
I went to dinner at ermm .. a dinner place =D
i remember there !! ya!! ya!!!
i had a performance at there be4 =) but lame. ==
2007 year end performance ~"~

Getting ready for dinner .. x makeup.

DONE. ader makeup =D

Here`s the place. The dinner FULL with OLD & VERY YOUNG`s leng zai/lui .
1 word . SIEN =(

The groom & bride .. O___O very far huhh~

LENG ZAI LENG ZAI !! He looks like Ice Saranyu .! even my mom says so. xD WOOO~

Then a waitress put down this p.o.r.k. Hak Sei me == Facing me lae . Then my mom laugh like siao =D Don`t know what`s so funny X.X

HAHAHAAA ..
Let`s start with laughter .
Cause here`s some fat hao pics xxxxxD
Anah .! I very TTM gehh . xP
Fat Hao Pic No.1 LOL




Paiseh @"@

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly