27 May 2013

Tanya & A-Yue Galaxy 100 Live in Malaysia 2013

Thanks to Alan for accompanying me all the way up to Genting for Tanya & A-Yue's concert. I was so afraid that he will ditch me like someone did. Ohh yes, not gonna mention. hah

We made it just in time to meet up with some friends and toilet break before going into the hall.... #notimportantpoint

Concert started off with Tanya's performances. No doubt fans singing along some of the hit songs. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
After a few warm up songs, I looked at Alan and asked him :"ehh how ahh if I cry? What will you react?" Then he was like "... err I'll draw 3 lines on my head." Hahahah boys. No idea what to do when a girl starts to cry. loll

But yaa, reason why I love Tanya is because of her charm and the emotions she delivered through her songs.


A-Yue appeared and everyone were screaming :DD And Alan was all pumped up because he said Tanya's voice is just too good for lullaby. wth (︶︿︶)

His song's lyrics are so funny that I didn't get bored even though it was my first time listening to some of them. Like this one,
 "Who is my wife?" lolololl like we know :x

The fans shouted encore and both of them walked back out singing last song.
 They sang "思念是一种病"! Super love this song and everyone know how to sing it!
The concert ended with a beautiful full stop. :DD (sentence like this only appear in my high school's essay. wtf) 
Once again, thank you so so so much for Manoah and Galaxy Group for making this happened and me being there! heheh

fyi, I still not liking Genting. :x
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly