31 March 2013

Just another Pondy's day

Promised myself to blog what I did today else I'm gonna regret again :O 
So it was my first time going up Bukit Tinggi to visit the French and Japanese Village! Yesss , i got no childhood. lol Mine was all about going back to Thailand back then. shit,imissthatplaceliao. kkk :x


Cut my hair like finally! The day before photo shoot because ...
.... Poor thing looked like some fugly grass. I need to take better care of it because I baru now realize hair care is equally important as skincare :x and no one wanna see grass hanging on a human's head. wtf

Mr. Estima. Look at our horrible eye bags! 
Didn't really know how did we manage to take good photo or HOW the photographer shot us the whole day just now. :x
AND I love red lipstick now because it really makes the teeth look A LOT whiter! 

(i think i overly filtered. opps!)
I cannot believe it's still quite hot(for me) up there. Mother earth, will you be alright? D; 

The whole crew were impressed of me for wearing this heels with 0 complain because I almost 翻山越岭 wearing them. loll #supergirl
Well, the painful effect only came after I switched back to my regular wedges. wtf mad pain k but I don't usually complain when I'm working. Keep it to myself, stay professional. ;)

2nd outfit. 

 
Actually wanna tie my hair like this for our 2nd theme but I don't think anyone of the crew were adventurous enough to handle my sudden notreallycrazylah idea. 
This was obviously inspired by Chuckei & Xia Xue but my hair was a lil failed. Not long enough :\\\



TEASER
I looked like I just went for a happy grocery shopping. wtf look at the bag I was holding.

Actually took photos with the other models and photographers but they are all in Estima's phone. le sigh 
I'll share the photos once I got them :D or you will probably see them on my Facebook profile -_- 
I only hope they don't spam tag. hahahahaaa 

Need to get SOME sleep because waking up in a while for cheng meng! shit me very tired still sleeping this late. who cares... #regret

PS: I wanna be the best not for anyone else but myself. Learn to love yourself before you love others or teach them how to love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly