24 January 2013

We Love Asia 2013

My first rave of the year! Golden Disk Awards wasn't considered as rave ok peopleee! It's a award ceremony concert... yup, I went :D and no, I didn't went for Swedish House Mafia's Last Tour! :'( 

Whatever it is, the second night of We Love Asia definitely one of the best rave party I've attended! I even heard SHM's can't compete with it. lolololl REALRY?! Thanks Manoah and Don for the tickets! 

The organizer certainly didn't put much afford on the patrol at the car park area because few cars included us were lost finding the parking! We made a U-turn just to find that turning - __ - We have people leaded us to our parking during GDA lae! and why parking ticket so expensive, it's normally charge us RM10 right? :x 

bla, bla, bla

Thankfully they planned well for the rave! ;D So, did you joined us partayy that night ?  
Mer Aoki in the house. Hahahahahahaaa wtf 

We drink, drank, drunkhyper up before we head in. Warm up you know ;) The beer sold inside was freaking expensive! RM15 for 1 can! what a rip off... 
FYI, it was super embarrassing to hold the big bottle of Smirnoff around. Every passerby just stared at us like we're so kiasu. We take turn to carry it and hid beside a big truck to finish it. lol 

Party ain't starting without my girlfriend! She finished her work and party with us right on time when RedFoo (LMFAO) was about to go on stage! 

Ash and I were here and there. We were at the VIP zone then the regular's, from back to the most front! Bumped into Don, Yukiko, Nelson, Ben (FIX), secondary mates, college mates, Nuffnang crew except for my blogger friends! -__- HOWISTHISPOSSIBLE?!

Most of us came for Steve Aoki, no doubt but RedFoo sure did makes us partied rock that night! I still can't get over the Sexy And I Know It strip show! wtf I cannot believe everyone on the stage were only in their undies! except for the only girl dancer la. lol 

Then it was Steve Aoki doing what he does best! Surfed boat on the crowd, champagne showers and signature cake-ing his fans! We were so aliveeeeeeee ! *WOOP WOOOOP* 
Yeahhh Babyyyy! We were this close to the stage!! (Y)

I certainly had fun partying with the party animals! However, things ain't that smooth at the end of the party. I made my friends waited for me to go home because the after party was left with human traffic jam! wtf Used more than 15 minutes to get to the parking. Sorry mates :( 
Merv was food poisoned!! He ate one of the burger sold there! he vomited 4 times! God knows how should He punish that blackhearted seller. Please, please see how the food stall seller make their food before buying ok ?! 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT RAVE PARTYYYY!!! 

Btw, I'm working at @live Sunway every Thurs - Sat. Look for me if you ever drop by there or near by OK because I will be very lonely TT__TT 
hehee
Till then! xx

1 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly