25 January 2013

Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters

Thanks to the courtesy of Churp Churp and Ashley for inviting me for Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters premiere screening else my Tuesday night will be a couch potato night. ...I see the similarity of watching TV at home and in cinema hall. hahahahaaa The more people the merrier la.

Before I share my thoughts about this "fairy tale" movie, it was my first time watching movie at One Utama TGV, like finally!! and .... I got lost while looking for our cinema hall - __ - wtf i know right! The signboard arrow was showing straight but it looks like it's pointing down so ... ya. Don't have to elaborate much of my stupidity. lol The TGV cinema hall has comfortable seat and it's not very cold but cold... :x of course it's few bucks more compared to GSC now. (: 

A short brief about this movie,
"In this spin on the fairy tale, Hansel & Gretel are now bounty hunters who track and kill witches all over the world. As the fabled Blood Moon approaches, the siblings encounter a new form of evil that might hold a secret to their past." - IMDb 



It was just so-so for me. I will definitely not missed out this movie but probably not a good choice to watch in cinema. It's more like one of the movie marathon that you will wanna watch at home. I hate fleshy scenes and obviously I didn't watch their trailer until Darren told me there are few scenes of them o__o Closed my eyes la of course for that few scenes but ... can under 13 children watch this? D;

*a bit of spoiler* There's one part where Hansel rolled into the candy house. That part really cracked me up, like wtf who rolls into a house -__-?! and the storyline is predictable so you just sit back and enjoy the actions, cut scene at waterfall and a few trolls. 
I like this movie that it's stylish, dark, twisted and most of all, fast-paced! The movie only runs for 88 minutes so there is no chance for you to get bored. Teeheee

To watch or not to watch then? Decides yourself! 


Till then! xx
Still haven't update my Penang trip..... #phailed

1 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

hmmm I WAN NAKED SCENE :D

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly