28 January 2013

We live for PANCAKES!

I'm so sick of putting full makeup already - _ - 
foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blusher, brows, eyeliner, eyelashes, lips, highlighter.... #OMG 
but I gave up fake lashes. I suck at sticking them on my lids! 
girlsbeinggirl. Complained dah still do the same shitroutine. le sigh

okay whatever. Had lunch with ma college mates aka Macam Yes ( uh huh we're really that macam yes just so you know ;D ) skipped the karaoke session because I was suppose to go for an appointment but it got canceled so I decided to continue my sleep. hehee 
very very tired working at night. Energy drained x2 man! 

OOTD
my all time bag from Aldo and the jacket from JohorBharu for RM7 ONLY! I wear it so often I still can't believe it's so cheap. I CAN'T EVEN. 
btw, this angle good hor? My legs looks slim. hahahahahaaa no, they're not this slim in real TT__TT #imfat

We had our lunch @ Paddington House of Pancakes
Firstly we thought pancakes mah, it won't satisfy our tummy but we were wrong! 
We were all bloated and they're all so gooooodd! I want pancake nao.

Nachos. My favorite appetizer or snack. 
The combination of the crunchy nancho and sauces(especially cheese!) are a cheesy piece of heaven! *drools* 

Cheesy Wedges and Fries
I am a die hard fans for cheesy wedges! Just give me all the fattening food and I will forgive whatever you did to me. HEH 

Their classic pancakes
I will say I DO to the man who makes me this every morning!!!

Mendy's ... i forgot. kay, there's mini pancakes, mini marshmallows, a big scoop of chocolate ice cream. 
I didn't try this but by seeing the satisfaction emotion on Mendy and Meghan's face, it must be DAMN GOOD ALSO la! loll 

Meghan's Sweet Pannekoek. Looks like crepe to me. O.o 

Only get to take photo of 3 of them. Meghan, Kevin and Mendy.
We failed like macam yes because all forget to take a group photo! :( 

Ash's savoury Classic Buckleberry.
 It's so filling that she can't finish the meal. If it's me, this plate will be empty in no time. wtf 


Since everyone picked meal that I actually wanted to order so I tried something new and risky. :\
One thing about me is that if there's a menu, I will never order the same dish with people on my table.
Obviously, I made a mistake. 

HOW DO YOU EAT THIS?! 

London pannekoek. (need to google how to eat. wtf
My classmate wanted to order this too but luckily he didn't because he said "I don't wanna look stupid like you." wtf! 
It tasted damn good! I love their mushrooom and there's no meat. hahahaaa 
I'm a moo mooo cow. 

It was a pleasant afternoon being with them. I miss going for lunch during our break time. 
Let's go Yu Yee or Hanz soon :p 

Till then. xx 



2 comments:

Tyler said...

Yu Yee & Hanz sounds so good now :/
Blog about GDA :!

benjaminvai said...

i wait u to belanja me

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly