16 June 2012

Celebration.

This was exactly a month ago events. I just wanna share photos actually. loll It will be a waste if I kept them in the photo album the rest of their life. ;)

Mother's Day was just one of the family day. We had dinner and movie session. She's a home girl so going out will be a big thing for us. :DD hehehee


Waffle World @ 1Utama




Forced him to smile with teeth and he wants another one without showing the teeth -___-

People that meant a lot to me 

Merv's birthday celebration delayed because the lucky boy's birthday clashed with Mother's Day. 
celebrated @ Dragon-i

Funny Crew. Why aren't we that funny anymore harr? old liao ? loll :(

Poor cake got forked by us. =E
went to Beer Factory @ Sunway Giza for ze next session.
they went crazy every time there's alcohol.




mehh .. not an interesting post I know, just sharing the photos. ;D 
till next post, ciao! 

1 comments:

Elain said...

OH MY, I don't remember me doing the f**** y** finger. LOLOLOL

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly