01 January 2012

SUM UP!

2011 has been  a roller coaster ride for me. So many dramas, incidents, events, tears, happiness, angers, etc.
I got so packed up with my workloads and college, I don't get to blog a lot of things that happened around me. Let's just see the photos of what I did throughout the year kay? hehee

I had quite a big transformation from chopping off my 18 years old long hair.

into a short hair lady but I really got bored of it now - _- hair, please grow faster on 2012 !
Ohh! & received a super sweeet valentine gift from a special friend, though we stopped contacting each other.

had lotsa, lotsa parties and gathering going on too. One of the reason why I'm so broke for my 2011 ! :p
CNY + Alvin birthday
 CNY gathering
 Jason's birthday at Daorae
 yours truly & Mendy's birthday
one of the most unforgettable birthday surprise I ever had ;)
 Wai Hoe's birthday.
 Meghan's birthday.
 Wan Jie's birthday.
 Genee's National Service visit & birthday celebration.
 Joseph last drinking session in Malaysia before he hop back to Canada.

 In 2011, I met so many new faces, popular faces, old faces and get involved in a wider society.
 a night full of successful people.
 Oscars Award Invitation by Spectre
 enrolled in KDU's Diploma in Mass Communication.
one of the happiest decision I've had made. People there are just AWESOME!
 worked for Carlsberg' Where's The Party 1 and 2. We are officially the Party Starter babes ;D
 Chiun Niennnnnn !
 Bloggers, bloggers. 
sorry only got Yeeing. HAH :x
 Mr. Magician, Zlwin

attended quite a few events. 
Thanks to most bloggers, I get to expose to the society moree x)
Tiger .. Music Festival? shiat. i suck big time at remember names ):
visited Media Prima with the classmates
All 24 Adidas event
Treasure hunt all around Subang area ! though we didn't win, but least I recognized few more roads :p
Nasi Lemak 2.0 premiere, meeting with the casts.
being a part of Nokia's Angry Birds crew.
held a "hawker stall" lol very tough one ok
live at Battleground.
Arthur's Day though it's not fun, to be honest - _-

had lotsa new experience 
like
Very first time visiting a church, people there are so enthusiastic!
my very 1st body inked.
 purchased an expensive boyfriend all by myself.
 having my very 1st apps for Nokia with the assist of Joel & Ivan. 
still in progress though, do support when it is publish! ;D

2011
so much drama,
 so much insanity,
 so much tears,
 yet, I had so much laughters in it too.

I really felt very thankful for every each of you that came across my 2011.
Thank you for making me realize more of who I am, even if it's better or worse.
I had a blast on 2011. I loved hard, I played hard, I laughed hard, I cried hard, I slapped hard. HAHA!

Goodbye 2011,
Helloo 2012.

imma continue party rocking baybeh! 
JOIN ME!
love xx.


2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

fuiyoh last photo looks like Miriam Yeung! :P

Chutipond said...

hou sam lei lahh ! Later she send assassins then GG.COM

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly