25 December 2011

Never too late.

oh shiat. My blog is soon to be a history and everyone will forget its existent because no one likes history T__T
I wanted to blog lah actually but I was so depressed for days, I don't wanna pollute my blog with negativity.
I'll be fine, real soooon :))

SO
my #macamyes gang did a photoshoot on the last day of our class before sem break. We owned the studio that afternoon #likealousai !
Before that, I wanted to share you guys my film video but I had a lonngggg struggle to post it up or not. I chose not to due to some inner personnel affair.
My group's film was a HUGE success for amateur like us, worth the stay back at college till late night ;)

lemme show you our #macamyes swagg photos!
test shoot. 
*look at Ashley* HAHA

 test shoot 2. 

 sexy shoot.
obviously I'm the pro one there. HAHAA !

 formal shoot.
soseriouscandai. O_O

 casual shoot.
iloveu, uloveme, we are happy family ~

 candid shoot.
thanks to Elreena pushed us to the left, to the left & my ass almost fell onto the floor. lol


we ladies pose #likealousai
don't play play.

 the boys pose #likenobodybusiness.
hahaa ! Purposely upload this because Tyler is sooo cute xD 
i meant it, Tyler :p

and we had a few solo shoots ;D
pick the few best pieces of mine. HEHEE


both below are candid shots but it turned out better than the posing one :p


I really love them but I don't have time for them, always. : \
Next sem starting soon, i still don't know whether am I going or not.
Well, hopefully we get to hang out when I'm not around, they are my laughter boost in college. lol

anyhow,

HO HO HO !
Merry Merry Christmas ! 
anyone spare me a piece of Turkey meat? ;D

kthxbai. 
xx.

ps : Be patient, sweet and you will reap all of the fruits of life, love, family and friends. - Avril Lavigne

5 comments:

benjaminvai said...

comel sial . merry christmas!

http://www.benjaminfoo.com/2011/12/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-from.html

Ashley said...

sai mm sai write look at me T__T bitch!! LOL. merry christmas :P

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

Merry Christmas. :D

Where's The Party 2 by Carlsberg

Xue Ren said...

First time visit ur blog! Nice one btw! :) Lovin' ur photos! You're studying in??

Chutipond said...

Benjamin, your post lagi comel kay. poser betul :p

Ash, leng loi sure must gap harr mah!

Kelvin, same goes to you ;))

XueRen, aww thank youu lovely! I'm currently studying in KDU, DJ :)

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly