01 January 2012

Resolution!

My 2012 RESOLUTION must be a kick ass one. lol
kick my own ass - _-


  1.  Have pretty hair. means comb more, treatment more, kiss it more. :p
  2.  Be more responsible and alert towards my family business because they are now my 70% in life.
  3. Manage my anger problem well. Take a deep breath & keep quiet when the mouth is going to blast fireworks. lol
  4. Blog often, really hope I get to blog every 2 days a post. Label each post. You will have to kick my ass if I do not do this. heh 
  5. Nice body shape & have a pair of awesome thighs. *stupid thighs damn fat* Work out daily. Stop giving myself stupid excuse like so stress, i wanna play PS2 to release them. -.-
  6. Good skin condition. Drink MORE water. The weather is a killer. Skin condition is never better, so you too put this in your resolution!
  7. Dance once again. Do NOT give up this time with lousy excuse again. study & work very stress. 
  8. Be more organised. Clean my own stuff, don't wait for momma to do them - __- 

there's of course a lot more, everyone is stingy but they are the most important I must followed with.

yes, resolution is very important for me. They are exist to push myself when I think I have reached the limits.
you see, i always give myself excuses to skip them away. example : I am fuckin' thirsty right now but I insisted to finish up this post 1st. lolololl i go drink water nao.

kthxbai.
love xx.

PS : Be strong now because things will get better.

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

post MORE Update :P

And Happy NEW YEAR XD

Chutipond said...

I'm trying very hard now, don't you see?! LOL xD Happy 2012!

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly