13 January 2012

Hennessy VSOP NYX Launch Party 2012 @ Vertigo

Attended my 2012 very first party with an AWESOME event, the Hennessy VSOP Privilege Collection NyX Launch Party held at Vertigo, The Gardens on 5th Jan 2011. (:
Arrived there late & missed out the front part of the event though. Nevermind, we still PARTY ROCKED that night!
We arrived at Midvalley East Entrance for registration and there's pretty space gals posted at certain section to lead us to the party by-invitation only.

Everyone were given  one Hennessy glove as the entrance pass. It glows in the club too :3 so cool!

& my partner of the night, Genee. As usual. We're known as the inseparable lesbo among the Bloggers. hah!

 The party was overall FUN but the venue can't really hold so many of us. Despite that, everyone still enjoying the partyy as the Hennessy were free flow. BUT the free flow of Hennessy ran out before 11pm which is quite saddening for me because I only drank a glass. T__T

There's host of the night
 Dancers to spice up the event & make everyone go UP HIGH.
 Not to forget, DJ Blink in the house got everyone dancing all the way. He even did half an hour extra encore ;D

I really like Hennessy because it doesn't taste bitter as some others I tried. 

I didn't invite anyone with me because I really had no idea who should I invite :\ so I'll jsut go with the flow - if I see you, HI! 
Samuel
 Jackie, Ben Dan
 Ken
 Simon
 Jason, Rachel, Shirnie and erm ... someone :x
there's a lot more people I met but no photos, so yah. 
 Last but not least, thank youu so much for Jason entertaining us at the end of the night.
(lucky we didn't leave early though stupid things happened later on)
and also my biatch, Genee. If it ain't for her pretty face, both of us might not get MORE free drinks. HAHA!
 Not telling you what happened, go read her blog! :p

Thank youu Hennessy Malaysia for having us and making this happened. (:

1 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly