09 October 2011

End of September

I am awake from September.
went to Arthur's Day.
pose like you are SOMEONE :p

on the way there was jam, jam, and JAM! 
so boring can die -_-

Invited Elain and Jason with me :) 
Can you actually believe that I forgot to bring my tickets ? 
It was so epic that everyone in the car almost wanna cry because we were halfway jammed at Midvalley.
HowToGoBackTake ?! 
luckily Benjamin was there to the rescue ~_~ 
Thanks Benjamin, thank God. 

#fake celebrities. 
There were a lot of them , though. *grins*

Andrew, the only blogger I met that night and took photo with. 
I kept contacting the rest but the line there was just ... #shit.

It looks happening but not so happening, actually. 
I only enjoy the moment when Miss Nina performing.
There's a few ladies gone wild that night.
Some of them dance and jump like a hyperactive baby; some of them grind with other guys like a boss. o_o
Didn't get to even drink a sip of Guinness. #phailed max.

but the fireworks in the end were so pretty. 
We were stuck in the car trying to get out of that place though. lol 

Thanks Adverlets for the tickets, although I never brought them to the concert :x

----------

Went to e@Curve the next day.
Astro Battleground in the house yoo!
I am a very big lover of dancing, nothing can change this even you. :)

I am voting for Katoon Network, Oh My Goodness and Coming Soon.
LA Sister is good too, GalPower always ROCK !
Oh Ohh ! I like Second Floor too as it means 2nd version and only two person of Floor Fever. 
lolololl .. what a concept. 

went to hunt for lunch and found this lovely Taiwanese restaurant.

3rd day after haircut. Still not used to it.

Ynn was wearing the short Tee I gifted here that day & I didn't realized it at 1st.

Cheesy Pork Chop Set
起司炸猪扒套餐

Taiwan Eight Precious
台湾八宝阿婆冰

Bamboo Pumpkin Bun
竹笋南瓜包

if you spend more than RM20 then you can get a bowl of shaved ice just additional of RM3!
Trust me, it worth! 
so big bowl, we were so bloated.
I rated 7/10 stars for their food :DDD

I'm sexy and I know it :p

went back for Prelimenary 2.
The whole event were so awkward but I managed to pull it off. 
but the #mostawkwardmoment when a stranger talk cock to you and your ex is just opposite.
It was just ... awkward max. -__-
Make sure Coming Soon was safe for the next round and quickly went home to celebrate Nya's birthday :)
Remember to watch Astro Battleground 2011 ! 
It is MORE exciting and better crews than the past, maybe they improved. 

P/S : Smile. It's contagious. :) 

2 comments:

cutebun said...

You dance too? ^_^ Must be awesome

Koh Kian Fai said...

wake up from september di? :P congrats? LOL hehehe jk jk

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly