28 September 2011

September

I missed out a lot of happenings to blog this month , i know.
Mostly so emo emo, i know.
Very hard to bear with it, i know.
emotional break down a lot, i know.
Read my blog now, you should. :p

ze Crazy Night Out at Beer Factory for Joe's last drinking session with us. 

Joe's surprise farewell partyyy 
MAIZ were complete that day ;D


Okayy, this one is the REAL last drinking session. lol

My awesome MoonCake Festival with my one and only family.

@KLIA for his flight.
ze last GoodBye. 
Men that in love are always stupid :p 

Genee's farewell. 
She leave for exact 2 weeks, hopefully she can complete the whole NS thing -.-

Invited her for Johnny English preview, I still can't believe I sat at the 1st row, edge seats -__-
but the movie was so hilarious so I forgave Benjamin! hahahaaa
Funny Crew surprised her then at her house : D 
Sorry, a bit distorted cake. lol

helping her out and this kitchen was the place we always spot cockroaches :x

I HATE INSECTS OK ! 

back to Genee ! 

Please Take Care over there, you tiny biatch.
okayiknowthisisalillate.

Fork-spooning : D
bought the cake at
@Tropicana City.
I will only buy this cake in the future, because their cake consist of alcohol & it's freakin' awesome!! 

Stupid faces 
we shall wait and see the AFTER Genee on December, hopefully ? 

last but not least,
I realized whenever I do cross-eyes, the size of my both eyes is sooooo obvious. 
O_o omgg . 
Plastic Surgery, wait for me. hahahahaaa ! 

P/S : He did me wrong ... Why do I still love him ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly