03 April 2011

To my G❤ :))

I should be tidying my company`s documents but I`m putting it aside. 
I should be blogging bout something else but I`m putting it aside.


It
is
All 
just
because of YOU.




yes, no one else. It`s you, Gene Ng. I mean Genee ((:
There`s a lot of things outsiders can`t understand or accept that we are so close.
It`s a FACT, take it or leave it people !!
We are both totally different personality, attitude person yet we both have a lot common things that we like. Of course except for boyfriend type. lol ~ *She`s chooseyyy :P
we love gua zi. we love laughing like no one business. we love smacking each other. we love shopping for clothes. we love winnie the pooh *i`m the influencer :X*. we love singing. we love etc. more ! 
Okayy, I end my post for my readers till here. & the rest below are just for Genee. Shoo Shoo ~ 


Darl
I know we had no ideas why are we so close but I should be really thankful for Funny Crew and also the job we did together. Without them, there`s no both of us sticking together most of the time.
We been through bad times, good times, harsh moments, crazy moments.
There`s time we didn`t get to meet each other for a day & I felt uncomfortable of it.
There`s time I didn`t receive your message for a day & I felt weird for the day.
There`s time you had to be MIA for few days & I felt emptiness even though I was fcuking busy.
People come, people go. We had arguments, debates, who`s right who`s wrong
The situation that night seriously letting me doubting that is our friendship really up at that level only ?
I know you`re right. People who`re close with me often have the pressure to be with me because I`m fierce & scary. 
I`m sorry if I ever hurts you with my words but every words I said were & are sincerely from bottom of my heart. It`s all just because I don`t wanna hide things from you and create lies.
I gave you time, I gave you space to make it up to us that night but I get nothing, just so many whys in my head spinning around. 
The apologize, it`s for that night leaving us without explanation/apologize or felt bad that I voiced out before you do? Maybe you never plan to tell us why or saying a sorry. Maybe other people won`t talk bout it but I will because I am closer to you compare to them. I care more than them.
After I left the job, things weren`t going right. You know I know right ? 
I learned a lot in it yet I learned more leaving it. 
No matter how long this post is, I still can`t finish writing bout both of us. I just wanted you to know 
I`ll always be there to hold on to you. We are best friends
I dedicated this song to my MAIZ and now I`m dedicating it to you too. 
It`s all from the bottom of my heart. You know I love you. ((: 

btw, this song is just so two of us. xD

I stopped typing because people might think I`m lesbo. LOL :P




ps : 可能是自己的一厢情愿因为我女知己不多。所以很珍惜妳。
可能你有很多很多朋友,我不是什么可只因为我知己不多。所以很珍惜妳。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly