16 April 2011

PREVIOUS

Seriously my blog post are all outdating because I always got them delayed again

I went Overtime to meet up with Eunice, Genee & Laine.
I always got confuse of Time Out & Over Time. Damn lame -.,- I got everyone confused too. lolololl
I love their Starker beer because it`s always freshly brew :D
but it`s a bit pricey . Good thing worthwhile! 

okayy .. ignore my face. It`s not attractive, I know T.,T

random shot? 
random post up, just to make this post err .. not that  err .. boring ? =\

Eunice babe !! 
click her blog too ! :))

Genee Darl 
hers too!

Eunice went back home earlier because her boy was there to fetch her to somewhere. eherm eherm ~* 
had a gal talk with Genee & Laine. Alex came by later on. 
Was quite an interesting night though, someone gone mad. HAHA

FYI,
Ain`t this cute lil poodle toy doggie CUTE ???!?!!
it`s soooo fluffy, I`M GONNA DIEE !! eeeeeeeeeee ~* :P

Okayy. 
COME BACK!

02/04/2011
Cheng Ming !! 
most of my friends dislike bout visiting the cemetary but not me.
I think you know why right? :))
prayed mama & gong gong 1st. 
the weather seriously can KO anyone!! UGHH 

and their grave is like friggin' high on top -____- 
my bro didn`t allow me to sit in his car & I have to do the walking
what the hell in the world :(( 
nevermind, I enjoyed the sunlight striking on me! No sunburn! *wipes sweats*

My sis pose like nobody business . AHAH ! 
Imma throw her spec away replace with contact lens
You`re beautiful baby sis. ((:

Uncle`s sexay back. *grin*

everyone enjoying the food! 
we didn`t really prepare good, meaty, huge food but heyy ~ we`re more important than the food right? :D
visited daddy`s urn as well. 
fake people, insincere bunch.

I always loves the flowers at Cemetery there. Wait ... sounds wrong ehh @@?

got ourselves ice cream & this is really yummilicious
It`s soo .. zomg ~ refreshingly fruity seriouslyy !!!

personally loves the Melon flavor :D
and sorry you have to see my bare face. 
who make up to cemetery -.,-? Okayy, maybe I saw a few. =\

went to Shah Alam to have our brunch, far away from Rawang I think? 
张飞肉骨茶
the restaurant located at a quite remote area. I don`t remember how to go!

the food there are woolalaa
I think I`m kinda a lil bit by bit falling in love with loushufan . HEHE
this is my favorite !! seriouslyyyyyy ~

yaozhaguai. As usual, Bak kut teh most fav of mine. It`s a MUST to eat!

bak kut teh soup, me likey. 

idk what is this already but I didn`t try it because I dislike meaty food, example : xiu yok (pork).
It`s just ewww for me. =$

camwhore in the car while waiting the adults to finish hanging around at the fish market.
Oh WAIT! 
I thought I am an adult too ? 
Nahh ~ compare to them . :P

I actually separated this post into 2 because it`s friggin' long @__@

ps : Being silence does not mean I do not have any temper, I just don`t want things to get shitty.



3 comments:

Tyler said...

overtime, the one at tcmall? wahh, your so brave taking tons of pictures in the cemetery.

Chutipond said...

wahh .. a few photos only worr. My friends took a lot more than me! HAHA

Elain said...

i love loushufan too! xD

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly