20 February 2011

the unhealed

I know whatever I feels right now is reckless.
I know my friends hate it when they see me crying over and over again.
I know he hates it when I`m being weak & stupid.
I know he might walks far away for now.

I tended to get angry and yells at one of my friend whenever she turned into a broken heart girl because I think it`s stupid and a waste of time.
People tend to laugh at me nowadays because I`m acting the same foolish thing just because they have not or never experience it yet.

There`s guys always try to put a :) on my face but the whole time I`m wishing they were you because I know the smiles/laughters don`t last long.

Time will heals everything? What if I waited time to heal me until the last second I can breath and it`s still not cure?


to be continue ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly