16 February 2011

CNY Part 1

Okay . Finally some photos here :D
although the connection keep dc-ing but it won`t stop me from uploading photos to my bloggie to you guys !
HEHE

I know cny going to end soon so imma synopsized it :))
02/02/2011 cny`s eve
went to Yin Her Restaurant, Sungai Buloh as usual.
the food there are REALLY de-li-cious! but better don`t go there when there is festival because you won`t wanna wait to order food & their food to come for 45 minute MINIMUM

I looked like I have sin chan eyebrows =O

artificial lake for people who love to fish.

their decoration forever never change :P

relatives ! 

the frame gang. lol 
Momma, Pondy, Uncle 

my 2nd yee sang!

not a very awesome reunion dinner, conflicts always happen. *sigh*
went back home earlier w/o taking too many photos.
so I dragged my sister to camwhore with me :D
fyi, I didn`t force her ehh! :((

cny 1st day
whole family woke up late! wtf .. rush here & there. 
far far away relatives, whatever relatives pun came to my house as usual.
I know they bei min my dad only come de because I can`t even memorize who are they nor what`s their name =.=

went for our brunch.

Chor yat must only eat vege, no meat! 

15, 1+5=6. My family lucky number :))

3rd lou sang. lol 
seriously keep lou sang je @@

their food were so-so , I still love the one at Kepong gehh ! :D

I think this vegetarian fish suppose to be crunchy but it end up so hard to chew =_=

I love this because there`s YAM! :D 

the fake fin soup! not nice :X

my family photo :D
one year once only we took :((

went to Desa Park City at night.
Genee & I accompany Yeedy. He`s having a hard time. 
Hopefully everything will be okay, mentally to him.

Okay .. THIS POST IS DAMN BORING ! 
bla bla blah ... Imma continue at the next post. :))

ps : Love comes from the purest part of ourselves - The Willing to Sacrifice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly