06 January 2011

E N D

31/12/2010
last day of the year, who don`t know. blah ~ 
at 1st having dilemma to go Eng house or not & WanJie kinda persuaded me?
hah ... I went lorr . 
I think that day was the most quiet + innocent Pondy ever ? :P 
at home BBQ with mah family a while waiting for Wans to fetch me.

I got addicted of wearing frame spec =.=
but one side of the spec broke! wtff ... Damn sad!
& I lied to Wans said it can be join back. Now I feel lame! HAHAA! 
but I fixed it already by gluing it with elephant glue! xD 
I know I`m smart :P 


On the way there was HELL . Stuck in the car, both of us. =.=
I camwhore, he sleep. When in front our car move, I woke him up. lololol
some more that dumb dumb WaiHoe gave us wrong direction that leaded us to idk some place super desolate&dark. =_____=


On the way there. 


I think I only take photo with him once a year. HAH ! 


They leaded us to the wrong way still want us to buy them drinks ! )= 
I snatched Wans`s Impact ! hahahaaa .. :P


countdown for 2011 then celebrated YL`s birthday.
Jason they all bought YL a birthday cake to celebrate in advance. :D


group shot . 
YL`s face dilukis oleh Harn & Eng. XD


cleaned her face & came back out to cut cake. lmao ~ 


YL revenged on Eng for drawing her face by smacking a piece of cake straight to his face
very epic. BUT ! wanna see something more epic ? 





=__________________________=
yaah. laugh all you want. I posed so nice ended up like that -.-
He don`t even knew who smacked that cake onto his face & he simply assume people.
Therefore, I stand beside him, I yang kena lor. 
OS : #*$#$())(*&^%$!@#$%^
rofl ! Damn mad at 1st because the 1st thing I keep repeating shouting is my l e n s ! -.-
but I ended up laughing at myself too . x:
then Eng claimed that he actually wanna hit it on Ning =_= NICE TRY LAAR YOU ! 
你一世都洗不掉这个罪名!xD

& I think some of them knew I was about to cry that time & they helped me to revenge ... on Eng`s left tit
Nah ~ coincidence je. lol


both of them hug tak habis habis gehh . :P


testing the brightness of my Pinky :3


super bright . lol @@ 
My 妹夫 & 老婆妹妹 :P HAHAAA!


with the host of the night. ;))
Quickly go back home because my lens torturing me 99. 

I ended 2010 with the lamest emotion on my face just like how I faced it. 
I`m glad 2011 arrived because I knew I will achieve more than ever this year although I know there is lotsa level I need to face . 

ps : Life isn't about living w/o problems. Life is about solving problems. We fight to live 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly