14 November 2010

əpısdn uʍop

Life have been əpısdn uʍop to me .
Overly dramatic . I don`t know how to release my stress but hanging out with people I love only .
I feel like telling people what`s deep inside me but I don`t seems to telling them maybe some stupid problems.
& finally I collapsed .
Cry all the way out . Cry my heart, lungs, intestine, every internal organ out. lol ...
2010, 13/11 is the 1st time I cry so hard till I can`t stop it . I can`t even talk to people because I sounded like asthma or maybe cry worse when start to talk .
But I found more at ease after it . My mom is the one who always be with me .
Thank God for me having her . & I sincerely thankful , appreciate those try to be with me at my worst .

I seriously feel sorry to myself . Sorry that I never take good care of myself. Sorry that I torture myself w/o realizing it. Maybe that`s what people called numb ?
my sibeh puffy eyes after crying beberapa hours. lol ~
& I haven`t tell Jason, Elain & Mervin what happen to me ! HAHA~
nevermind . They will forget. (:

actually I still have 1000 & 1000 of words can`t finish describing my feelings .

Okay , Imma stop telling my inner feelings here or else You will go to another blog ! 
Don`t go pleaseeeeeeeeee ~ You`re still my lies! X)

07/11/2010
went to KL for UNIQLO
hahahaaa ~ Must be thinking "another dumbo went to queue up for hours"
NO. We only queue up less than half an hour :D

we 1st went to ZARA :D
♥ the clothes there to the maxieeeeeeeee~
but the price quite torturing. ):

sibeh long face in this photo O: wth ?

i look like some sorta NY roadside gangster ! hahahaaa ... :P
btw, I love this checker hoodie !

After that Off we went to UNIQLO !

not you laar uncleee !

it`s ze banner ! 
the shop is seriously people mountain people sea . I don`t get it why there`s still so many people wanna go in when there`s not much choices of clothes left . ):
Curiousity like Pondy ? :P
Ning insisted she MUST buy stuff from there.

everyone queuing up for the dressing room. 
When it`s my turn , I was sent to the biggest one. X)
2 fitting room inside ! LOL ~ & of course I need to appreciate time being inside so I camwhore :P
who cares whoever standing outside waiting . ngahahahaaa~ =\
I bought 2 shirt 1 jeans . !
♥ ze boy`s Tee ! Suit you so much . (:

Walk out from the STILL crowded UNIQLO & went for a lil tummy stuffing . :D
went to Sushi Zanmai . =\
Ning`s aunt was complaining how cacat is her slippers & gave her RM100 to buy a new shoes. lol ! 
and off we go to another boutique then only bought her shoes :P

I bought this maxi dress ! 
don`t know when should I wear it right now = = ||

& she came into my fitting room & we changed clothes together . Hahahaa~ 
She is C R A Z Y like her sis ! btw, she`s Ning`s sis not my sis ! =\

we got look alike meh ?! Eyebags I think :P lol ~ Ning, your sis jap dou ! HAHAHAHAA!

Three of us . 

end the day with this photo ! LOL ~ Ning will be zomg pek cek when she sees this again ! xD
That day was freaking tired because I went jogged in the morning & walk whole day in the shopping malls ! 
the next day , I went to Sunway Pyramid ! Tortured my legs 99 ! XD
stand there watched Battleground semi final 3 live for around 4-6 hours = = damn hardcore . Our legs numbed! 
plus, I keep see asses only. LOL ! sexy back laar sounds better =\

after that filled our tummy with snack . 

"are you local?" some strangers asked me that day . X) 
feel very happy each time people suspect am I pure Malaysian or not :P
I can see Sunway University College! =D look like high school = = hmm ~ 

on the way back ! 

back home! :P

alright. I tried very hard to make this post sounds fun. Hope I did make a lil laughters for you guys =\
next post will be either emo post or crazy one ! 
see I get those photos bout MOS then I`ll blog okay ? ;))

ps : I just wish our story didn't end that way, because I'm still in love with the person who helped me write it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly