20 November 2010

HandMade

 ehehee~ don`t click [X] after seeing the 1st photo OKAY
This is how I normally look on weekends or holiday =\ 
It`s super tiring if you still need to wear contact lens & be tidy just being in the house right ? (=
but now am having hard time wearing my spec because it`s kinda spoiled . = _=

so now most of my weekends , imma help mama I for some house chores :D
you should too ! 
and I never thought gardening will be fun though it`s a very dirty & rough work .

I forced my sis to help us too . :P
she need to be under the sunlight more often & not the fluoroscent light ! 

Mama loves to do rough work such as COOKING! Very hard lae ! come on ! Agree or not ?! )=

and I actually enjoy doing rough work because I`m miss clumsy-lumsy xD
many funny things will happen & I can train for muscle. HAHAA~ 
soontobe muscular Pondy :P

but the ground dirt is seriously killing me . wondering how much it weight = 3=

throw it to Mama ! arghh ~ my hand ~ I can feel it almost falling out =\

continue the hard work ! 

whoops ! camera shy laar aku =S
continue finishing everything up . Pour in the dirt , mix it evenly , dig a hole & put in the plant! 

this is my plant! but idk what`s the name =\ 
  mamaku`s 

need to spray insecticide on the plant that only have branches which waiting to grow new leave to prevent insect destroying it ! :D 
such a knowledge ehh X) 
 ♥♥♥
hope baby plant grow well ~ 

feeling great after helping mommy because there is ze feelings of fulfill-ness . =D
& you may laugh all you want of my nude face :D
I ain`t pretty , I know . (: 
I am Pondy . :P

no pain no gain . It`s worth everything you sacrifices if you really put your ♥ in it. (:
sorry this is a lame post! hahahahaaa ... I lazy wanna blog bout the MOS night maybe few days later AGAIN :P

ps : You can't buy happiness but you can buy ice cream ... and thats is good enough. X)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly