27 November 2010

Parties Night

Sorry I know you guys hate my blog for now because I only update once a week nowadays ! D;
you can hate my blog but don`t hate me .  
winksss ~ ;))
This post will be a bit crazy/wild side of Pondy
If you used to see me with a good image please don`t continue read it . 
you will be dissapointed! XD
okay , i think i just made you feeling more curious! wtf

Elain`s aunt came back form Hanoi and she brought this back from Airport . 
Jason, Mervin, Elain & I shared the price of course. quite cheap though.
it tastes like heaven . just joking . I still  Chivas more . 
 4 of us were happy people that night ! 

Mystical Night
& something happier for us is our virginity clubbing session ! lololol
okay not everyone but few of us = _= 
we paid RM30 to attend a charity event from KDU College to hep kids that are suffering at MOS, Sunway
pheww ~ type it in a breath ! 
I know it`s weird that a charity event at a clubbing place . This is how they attracted & tempted people as dumb as us to went for it ! 

5 of us went together . (: 
Tick, Elain, Merv, Gee & Pond . 
please bear with Merv`s expression . I think he`s sensitive to flash . =\

our sexy legsheels, kicks, hmm ... "pi xie" =_= definitely my brother`s suggestion ! lol ! everyone get influence by me nowadays ! hahahaa ~ I feel proud duhh ! X)

Ning & her Bebe came late & left early . and wasted RM60 as a good hearted human being to do charity . lol
she had to wear the blue tag while all of us were to put on red tag because she`s still underage ! "poor lil big gal".
 did you notice Onn behind them ? lol please . 

there`s not many people when we arrived & zomg ~ I saw a guy looked like Jesse beside our table! 
I was shocked though =\ hehee*

Boyfriend and I . 
don`t comment why am I looking stiff in this photo . it`s not like I want it *urgh*

the event had this lucky draw thinggy went on & Tick was one of the lucky contestant ! Onn was one of them too . Tick got idk what voucher , Onn got a small blender . lol ! what will he want to blend ehh ? 

the event was definitely 7/10 of boringness . I only like the disco ball & the underrated singer of KDU . lol . just joking , that singer is just a student in their college =_= but he can sing ! niceee

they have this mini opera not application one , it`s a performance . *sorry, I know it`s not funny* =\
they did a super matrix body expression performance which I thought they would ended it that way so wtf lame but it was only their appetizer . :) 

it was actually an opera acting of The Phantom of Opera
that was Raoul & Christine if I still remember what I learned form Form2 `s literature . =\ 

they danced Micheal Jackson`s hmm ... signature dance move . sorry am not big fans of MJ .

camwhore is all time trend . (:
Pondy, Genee, Elain 
 the event ended , idk how it ended lol ~ & everyone got out from the club and went back in .!
that was went the wild night started . but 1st hungry ghosts, us went into Sunway Pyramid to crave for something to stuff into our tummies .

while on the way there 
Modelicious eyyh ? Did we strike you ? :D

Elain babe & I . we looked like we have awesome legs . gahahahaaheehaa!

guess who are them ? :D
if you can`t , please slap, no, jump down from your bed because you suck . lol 

we gals need to tidy ourselves , so we went to the toilet . (:
while the guys keep nagging us to come out faster just outside the ladies washroom. wtf!
 but we don`t give a damn on them :D

it was 10pm ++ already , most of the shops closed so we got only CoffeeBean & Starbucks as the only options. & smart people make smart choice . (= 
Starbucks of course ! pfft ~ :P

Green Tea Cream is a  , got influence by the boyfriend Gee . lol

everyone having their time chilling before get sweaty ! 
Elain babe 

Mervvvy 


Genee Darl 

Tick Tick 


we rushed back to MOS asap because we wanna have fun but not going home late. (=
Genee couldn`t walk fast that night because her heels is freaking 10cm tall ! zomg laar ~ how to dance ?!

and we meet up with the freaks . hah ~ 

and ... until today I still can`t figure out is that Onn or Kar Wai =_=


& I met my long lost kai kor -Roy Song ! ehehee ~ & Selena , new friend.
he don`t believe this is the 1st time I went for clubbing because the way I dressed =_= 

Pondy & the freaks . 

I found this photo seriously very cute . look at everyone`s face expression . I can only use CUTE to describe us. :D

we were crazy, crazier & craziest that night ! we 

  • drank Chivas which Cheng Yong paid I think =\
  • Eddie, ChunRen & Merv had a small battle in the club. lol , weird i know . 
  • Tick Tick actually can dance 
  • Genee danced like she had ecstasy .
  • Elain was the pro-est among us . don`t ask me why , it`s confidential . eherm ~
  • I got my ass knocked and almost cry out loud . lame sia ... 
  • Onn & I danced the going down by swaying ass & hip . hah !
  • Genee & I can`t walk ourselves by wearing the heels . I need to hold on to Eddie to walk . O; it`s horrible . 
  • I managed to drive 5 person back home safely . (=


okay , this is one of the photo while I was dancing & someone yelled my name . =\ 
kkthxbye .
 I just ruined my image with this post. l o l *drowned myself* 
sorry if the photos ain`t good quality because it was taken from Tick`s camera , not my Pinkie . 


ps : we are just human being that did loved or maybe still loving each other but we love ourselves more . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly