23 October 2010

wifey-licious

 ehehee~ Pondy`s blog is getting more & more outdated , am very super afraid !! D;
so I decided to blog everything within a day with posts that I think you guys might interested in . (: 

20/10/2010
a lovely lil date with wifeys MAIZ
 this few days eyebags is $%(^%$%^&*horrible!%^*(% T^T

went SnowFlake AGAIN ! HAHAHAHAA~ omg .. someone kill me please :P
 It was Xuanny 1st time :D you see , I was one of them that took her snowflake virginity . X)

Honey & Tian Mier of mine  

Lou Poh & Honey aku pun !  

Tian Mier & Lou Poh 
 you see , when I say they`re mine , I MEAN IT .   ♥ 
don`t mess with us! hahahaaaa ... :P


 this is something random O_O! whoops .. wrong face . should be -__- sepet eyes betul ! xD

same as previous one . TaroBall series Set 2 . ;))
because Hot BestSeller sold out ! wth ... ): max! 

my camera that day can`t work well , idk why ! every photos not blur then super dark ! 
photoshopped them to reduce those stupid problems. 
 you see ! D; damn pek cek =_= the above one was so freaking dark I need to adjust it 99 . grrr ~ 

while we`re having our sweet walk around Sunway Giza , someone from far far away called Xian O:

they talked like there`s no tomorrow ! lol ~ so Xuan & Ning pretended to talk on the phone too XD
 Only 1 of them is real . lol ~ damn lame ! 

take her so long until we ask her to stand in front of Fullhouse camwhore , pretend her Iceland bf standing beside her . :P

spot LOVE ? :D
 can`t find it? told you my camera suck a lot that day ! ):

M A I Z
Xuan Xian Ling Ning
Honey LouPoh Tian Mier :D 
 I  ♥  them !! X)

and it`s you guys`s turn to  me! :P

be patient for mah next post !!! xD 
will be done around midnight I guess ? 

ps : I see You 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly