29 August 2010

Gathering.

heyy there mah lovelies !!! :D
sorry for being boring in the last few posts . 
I always wanted to blog but .. ahaa~ my laziness beat me down
but now, HERE I AM :D
mm hou fat lan zha ahh :D hehee~


 
I feel so retard you know .. Stupidity in me. lmao ~ 
I saw facebook there`s people saying the sky will appear 2 moons between 27-28/08/2010 . 
idk laar ~ I just saw it on those pm , and lol~ I went out in the middle of the night , sitting outside my house & keep staring the sky for like erm .. half an hour? =_= 


 GOT 1 MOON ONLY LAE !! 你们点我啊?!
lol ~ I of course didn`t get angry because of this laar. I just laugh at myself thru sleep xD 

28/08/2010 is a 
dipaksa wake up sibeh early to fetch mah sisters & her friends to 1U 9 30am early in the morning ! 
urgh ! so crazy laar them .. go so early don`t know for what ! =3= 
Thus, I went 1U again later afternoon that day . pfft ~ 
Ohh .. Hubby said call him to wake him up, manatau when I call is he wake me up = = LOL

remember I bought fake eyelashes that day went out with mah wifeys ? :D
decided to give it a try :)
I use erm .. 15 minutes to stick on them
HAHAHAAA .. kinda impress of myself :P 
there`s lotsa my friends told me they spend almost half an hour + to stick it on for the 1st time
so I thought it will be time consuming = = 
I have got talent I guess .. hehee~ 
:P bwahahahahaaaa .. 

before going there :D
not bad horr I stick dou ~ still counted as quite natural :P

I watched this !! 
btw, this poster is awesome ! xD
This movie is DOPE shit !!!        
although the movie line is predictable but their dance routine will mae you goes zomgwtf ! 
trust me. you will scream in the cinema ! Hahahaaa
Too bad I watched 2D only , wanna watch 3D this time !! 
Anyone wanna date me ? X) nah ~ I`ll date my boyfie ! teehee ~  

have a walk around 1U & went Jusco to buy Bubble Milk Tea :D 
nam nam nam !  to bite the pearls :D

Yeedy & Pondy ! :D 
look at his upper lip !! Must be TKL with gals in his school too much! HAHAHAHAAAA :P

we fetched Cheng Yee back home and off we go to Kepong to meet up with others .

self camwhore while on the way to Kepong for dinner ! :D

Since we got nothing to do before the Dinner start , we went Latidor - dance studio. :) 
I saw Brennan & Bennie! :D but .. they macam don`t wanna "hiu" me D;
whatever laar ~ I blaa them . went into 1 of the room & listen to the musics through stereo ~ X)
and yaa! we started to camwhore too .. xD as usual laar :D

Jason & I
waiting for Mervin to get his spec from the studio ! He never love his spec = = always forget to carry it with  & care :D ahahahaaa ..

QQ Restaurant :D
they move to a new shop ! Corner one .. 生意做得很大哦~ xxD 

Everyone love Satays :D 

BBQ Steamboat Buffet style :D 
I don`t think buffet is worth for me to go because I don`t eat much ==! Nevermind, I`ll just join the fun xD

My fav pic of the day ! ;D
This Clam is seriously HUGE !! O: sorry laar , maybe i`m being too erm .. fuss ! ahaa :P

many didn`t show up that night , quite dissapointing though ~ what to do ? lol :) 

Lovelies of the Night :D
Jason Chen 

Kim Eng 

Alvin Gan 

Thomas Chin 

Seng Joo  I requested him to smile ! LOL

Elain babe!  we are the only gals D; ESHH!

Mervyy 

mah FC crew Dai Lou & Toilet Washer ! XD 

Merv have 2nd round to go so he ask Elain to fetch us home. LOL ~ like our daddy X)
btw, thanks Elain :D it was my 1st time sitting you car :P

in her car :D

I think I`ll stop here. :) 
don`t wanna make it too long . LOL though I know it`s super long already = =
I wanna continue but maybe next post. xD

ps : I loves you, I want you, I depends on you, I wanna be your burden. Am I allow to trouble you? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly